Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
LDHK
Albuquerque, New Mexico

My Home Away From Home! Pick this site, you won't go wrong!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 May 2024
I am in New Jersey every 6 weeks on business. I have chosen the Teaneck Glenpointe Marriott as my home away from home. From the time I walk in the door and sign in until I check out, the service is impeccable. I am greeted warmly, welcomed back and assured I will have everything I need for my stay. One significant advantage to the Marriott, is readily available self parking at no additional cost. Parking is literally onsite, no muss no fuss. Full menu, full service Starbucks downstairs. Pancetta is a great Italian restaurant onsite. The service is incredible as is the food. A very relaxing environment after a long day of work. Rooms are very clean with all amenities. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, ironing supplies and blowdryer. AC and heaters always work perfectly. Good lighting in the room with updated charge plugs. Beds are very comfy. I have never had a bad room experience. Elevators are quick. Housekeeping does a thorough job. Of all of my visits (have been many) I have not had a single negative experience. Easy access to major roadways and very good restaurants close by. Many rooms have NYC views that are not your socks off.
The amenities and service here make Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe my home away form home. I can't imagine I would stay anywhere else.
Date of stay: May 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 17 May 2024
Thank you LDKay for such a lovely review! Our team was so excited to see how much you enjoyed your experience with us and we all cannot wait to see and host you again soon!
$295
  • Agoda.com
2.6 km from Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
View more hotels in Teaneck
1,088 results
All reviews pancetta m club front desk fitness center new jersey breakfast buffet rooms are large nyc lobby starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2024

Have stayed here before and had better experiences. No bath in the room which is very annoying. Worse was the room service. It's no longer actually room service, but they don;t tell you that. I called, they asked if I agreed to a 20% tip and $5 service fee, and we were tired, so said yes. It got delivered in a paper bag with plastic cutlery. Uber would have been better and cheaper. Then they called to say there was a mix-up with the card and I had to go downstairs.
Next day, was going to go swimming Nope, the pools is actually in the adjoining building and the spa was closed for the day. we weren't warned about that either.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2024

Thank you for your review and we do apologize for this negative experience We can assure you this is not the norm of our property. We always look to provide the highest level of service to our guests and we hope we will have another opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2024

Stayed here for business last week with some meetings in the City. The location to the highways was so convenient and the access to the fitness center was great. Will definitely decide to stay here again when my company has me traveling. Mussels at the restaurant were great.

Room tip: Free onsite parking!
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
David C, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2024

Thank you for this 5 star review! Our team was ecstatic seeing how much you enjoyed your time with us. We always look to provide to highest level of service and we cannot wait to host you again!!

Reviewed 25 April 2024 via mobile

Love this hotel, great employees. Janice Hennessy and Pancetta are so sweet to me every time I stay for work. They always have a smile and something good to say. They are the best. The rooms are clean and the restaurant is very nice with great food.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for this amazing review Scott M. We truly appreciate your business and these kind words about our incredible team. We all cannot wait to host you again!

Reviewed 5 April 2024

Excellent hotel close to Teterboro Airport, which is where I needed to be due to business.

Friendly staff, excellent breakfast and outstanding customer service.

I left two battery chargers and two batteries for my camera in my room. I called the hotel security staff, they went and found them and sent them to me. Saved me $175 from having to buy all new chargers and batteries.

Excellent buffet breakfast with made to order omelettes.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2024

Thank you for your review. We do apologize we missed the mark on making it a 5 star experience. We hope to have another opportunity soon to host you again to get a flawless experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2024

I stayed at the Glenpointe Marriott for over a week while travelling with colleagues on a work trip. I enjoyed my stay: The rooms are large and clean, beds are comfortable, and the staff was polite. I was very impressed with two staff members, Vanprakash and Alexandra who were particularly kind and caring, and are role models of excellence in hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2024

Dear Shlomitzb,
I am delighted you had a great stay with us and that Vanprakash and Alexandra provided exceptional service. I will be sure to share you compliments with them. We hope to see you again soon.