Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scott M

Great place to stay in New Jersey

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Apr 2024via mobile
Love this hotel, great employees. Janice Hennessy and Pancetta are so sweet to me every time I stay for work. They always have a smile and something good to say. They are the best. The rooms are clean and the restaurant is very nice with great food.
Date of stay: April 2024
Responded 26 Apr 2024
Thank you for this amazing review Scott M. We truly appreciate your business and these kind words about our incredible team. We all cannot wait to host you again!
$320
  • travelup.com
2.6 km from Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
View more hotels in Teaneck
1,095 results
All reviews pancetta m club front desk fitness center new jersey breakfast buffet rooms are large nyc lobby starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2024

Excellent hotel close to Teterboro Airport, which is where I needed to be due to business.

Friendly staff, excellent breakfast and outstanding customer service.

I left two battery chargers and two batteries for my camera in my room. I called the hotel security staff, they went and found them and sent them to me. Saved me $175 from having to buy all new chargers and batteries.

Excellent buffet breakfast with made to order omelettes.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2024

Thank you for your review. We do apologize we missed the mark on making it a 5 star experience. We hope to have another opportunity soon to host you again to get a flawless experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2024

I stayed at the Glenpointe Marriott for over a week while travelling with colleagues on a work trip. I enjoyed my stay: The rooms are large and clean, beds are comfortable, and the staff was polite. I was very impressed with two staff members, Vanprakash and Alexandra who were particularly kind and caring, and are role models of excellence in hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2024

Dear Shlomitzb,
I am delighted you had a great stay with us and that Vanprakash and Alexandra provided exceptional service. I will be sure to share you compliments with them. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2023

Probably worst hotel experience of lifetime due to poor customer experience. No wifi in room and was told that I needed to call a central Marriott line to resolve the issue, which didn’t work of course and was a strange experience. Apparently this was an ongoing issue and didn’t seem to be any care to try and resolve the problem. I actually figured out a workaround myself but no thanks to the staff who simply didn’t care. Ordered room service for just cheese pizza that was an hour over the expected wait time for tired and hungry kids. When I called down and then visited the restaurant staff again were indifferent. Raised the issue with the manager Daqwell who offered no apologies, just analogies that if my home internet went down I would still expect to pay and then aggressively challenged me on how busy they were that night, downplayed that I paid usd 350 for the room (so what, that is what others are paying was his statement) and again offered no apologies or acknowledgment of pretty substandard service for the price. Small issues in the scheme of things but compounded by pretty rude and aggressive staff. And oh yeah - if you can’t log in to the internet because your room number and last name don’t work as you’re instructed to put in, sign up to become a Marriott rewards members and that seems to get you online

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2024

Dear jaybU8478RA,
I apologize for the service failures you experienced during your stay. I will share your feedback with our team so we can work on making necessary improvements.

Reviewed 21 December 2023 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night for a business trip. The hotel is in nice physical shape. Front desk was welcoming, and eventually warmed up (I checked in late). All the restaurants were closed, but the club lounge had snacks which were great. The room was a good size as was the bathroom. The towels were in a funky place below the sink, but no biggie.
What I loved about this hotel: so quiet. The hvac system was quiet. And, I stayed at the hotel the night of a very big storm, and it was very quiet in the room.
The Starbucks in the lobby is great as well.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2023

Dear cubsfan73,
I am delighted you had a great stay with us. I do hope you get a chance to come back for a longer stay! Safe travels.

Reviewed 7 December 2023 via mobile

Recent business trip. Titanium elite bonvoy member.
Multiple issues:
First room thin saggy mattress.
Moved to another room same thin saggy mattress.
Phone system down. Had to call hotel number which often went unanswered.
Staff had two different answers on when breakfast opened.
Mattresses badly in need of replacement. Staff of no help. No bed boards in hotel as option to support mattress either.
No offer of points.
Travesty of poor amenities and service. Atrocious property.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2023

Dear Scenic07641415395,
I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I will review your feedback with our team so we can work on improving our guest experience.