Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Atman S
Hinsdale, Illinois

Really positive experience for one night

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Dec 2023via mobile
Stayed at this hotel for one night for a business trip. The hotel is in nice physical shape. Front desk was welcoming, and eventually warmed up (I checked in late). All the restaurants were closed, but the club lounge had snacks which were great. The room was a good size as was the bathroom. The towels were in a funky place below the sink, but no biggie.
What I loved about this hotel: so quiet. The hvac system was quiet. And, I stayed at the hotel the night of a very big storm, and it was very quiet in the room.
The Starbucks in the lobby is great as well.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 21 Dec 2023
Dear cubsfan73,
I am delighted you had a great stay with us. I do hope you get a chance to come back for a longer stay! Safe travels.
$298
  • Agoda.com
2.6 km from Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
View more hotels in Teaneck
1,093 results
All reviews pancetta m club front desk fitness center new jersey breakfast buffet rooms are large nyc lobby starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2023 via mobile

Recent business trip. Titanium elite bonvoy member.
Multiple issues:
First room thin saggy mattress.
Moved to another room same thin saggy mattress.
Phone system down. Had to call hotel number which often went unanswered.
Staff had two different answers on when breakfast opened.
Mattresses badly in need of replacement. Staff of no help. No bed boards in hotel as option to support mattress either.
No offer of points.
Travesty of poor amenities and service. Atrocious property.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2023

Dear Scenic07641415395,
I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I will review your feedback with our team so we can work on improving our guest experience.

Reviewed 30 September 2023 via mobile

Stayed for one night overall 9.4/10

Room: Clean, big, solid decor 8.8/10

Gym: Full Fitness Center like what you would get at a standalone gym, which is spectacular. Has everything you need and its complementary associated with your stay. 9.8/10

Misc: Is in a work area with a office complex attached. Had an onsite starbucks, shoe shine service, cucumber water in lobby

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2023

Dear Andrew T,
I am delighted you had a great stay and enjoyed our many amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2023 via mobile

This property is in a perfect location, not even 10 minutes from the George Washington bridge. Right off the New Jersey Turnpike.
Their restaurant doesn't have much of a dinner menu but their breakfast buffet is good. There is a Starbucks on the premises. Parking is easy and free. Although I had to ask for it, I received a nice upgrade. (Titanium member)
The staff is polite and efficient. Will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2023

Dear Frank S,
I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I do want to let you know our we just started our new expanded lunch and dinner menus. I hope you get a chance to try them on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2023 via mobile

Let me start with the positives:

Rooms are very large and very clean and comfortable.

Bathroom is nice although the door opens right into the toilet. For as big as the room is they could have made the bathroom a little larger.

There is a good Starbucks downstairs

Now the negative

Got there at 1pm and was told my room was ready but if I wanted to get into the room before 2:00 I had to pay $25. I travel a pretty good amount and this was a new one for me. I have never had a hotel charge me to access my room if it was ready. I understand I was early for check in but If the room is ready let me in! Luckily I was traveling with my father who is platinum and he didn’t have to pay the fee so I sat in his room until I could get into mine.

Only other complaint is that on a Saturday afternoon nothing is open. Restaurant and bar were both closed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2023

Dear 4662lenaz,
Thank you for your feedback. I will review it with our team so work on improving our guest experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2023

We loved everything about our room. For one thing it was palatial, had an awesome view, great shower, friendly staff and very comfy bed. Very clean and quiet, AC was flawlessly operating without the usual ‘freeze/ boil’ cycle. Greatly enjoyed the Pancetta restaurant. Four of us hung out there for a couple hours at lunch, which was delicious. Did not want to leave. Highly recommended.

Room tip: The spa’s not open on Sunday evening, not sure what nights it’s open, if any. Would’ve liked to check it out.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2023

Dear Lolzinlax,
I am delighted you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for hte wonderful feedback - I will be sure to share it with the team. We hope to see you again soon!