Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stephen
Bristol, Rhode Island

Beds phones and unresponsive front desk. Awful experience.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Dec 2023via mobile
Recent business trip. Titanium elite bonvoy member.
Multiple issues:
First room thin saggy mattress.
Moved to another room same thin saggy mattress.
Phone system down. Had to call hotel number which often went unanswered.
Staff had two different answers on when breakfast opened.
Mattresses badly in need of replacement. Staff of no help. No bed boards in hotel as option to support mattress either.
No offer of points.
Travesty of poor amenities and service. Atrocious property.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review
Responded 8 Dec 2023
Dear Scenic07641415395,
I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. I will review your feedback with our team so we can work on improving our guest experience.
1,088 results
All reviews pancetta m club front desk fitness center new jersey breakfast buffet rooms are large nyc lobby starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2023 via mobile

Stayed for one night overall 9.4/10

Room: Clean, big, solid decor 8.8/10

Gym: Full Fitness Center like what you would get at a standalone gym, which is spectacular. Has everything you need and its complementary associated with your stay. 9.8/10

Misc: Is in a work area with a office complex attached. Had an onsite starbucks, shoe shine service, cucumber water in lobby

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2023

Dear Andrew T,
I am delighted you had a great stay and enjoyed our many amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2023 via mobile

This property is in a perfect location, not even 10 minutes from the George Washington bridge. Right off the New Jersey Turnpike.
Their restaurant doesn't have much of a dinner menu but their breakfast buffet is good. There is a Starbucks on the premises. Parking is easy and free. Although I had to ask for it, I received a nice upgrade. (Titanium member)
The staff is polite and efficient. Will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2023

Dear Frank S,
I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I do want to let you know our we just started our new expanded lunch and dinner menus. I hope you get a chance to try them on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 September 2023 via mobile

Let me start with the positives:

Rooms are very large and very clean and comfortable.

Bathroom is nice although the door opens right into the toilet. For as big as the room is they could have made the bathroom a little larger.

There is a good Starbucks downstairs

Now the negative

Got there at 1pm and was told my room was ready but if I wanted to get into the room before 2:00 I had to pay $25. I travel a pretty good amount and this was a new one for me. I have never had a hotel charge me to access my room if it was ready. I understand I was early for check in but If the room is ready let me in! Luckily I was traveling with my father who is platinum and he didn’t have to pay the fee so I sat in his room until I could get into mine.

Only other complaint is that on a Saturday afternoon nothing is open. Restaurant and bar were both closed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2023

Dear 4662lenaz,
Thank you for your feedback. I will review it with our team so work on improving our guest experience.

Reviewed 22 August 2023

We loved everything about our room. For one thing it was palatial, had an awesome view, great shower, friendly staff and very comfy bed. Very clean and quiet, AC was flawlessly operating without the usual ‘freeze/ boil’ cycle. Greatly enjoyed the Pancetta restaurant. Four of us hung out there for a couple hours at lunch, which was delicious. Did not want to leave. Highly recommended.

Room tip: The spa’s not open on Sunday evening, not sure what nights it’s open, if any. Would’ve liked to check it out.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2023

Dear Lolzinlax,
I am delighted you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for hte wonderful feedback - I will be sure to share it with the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

I had a project to oversee at Riverbank State Park in NYC. Rather than paying the higher prices in NYC, I chose to stay here. Not only was the price more reasonable but parking, M Club access, and breakfast were also included. I was able to zip back and forth to the city very easily across the George Washington Bridge.
My room was very spacious, with a comfortable king bed, great shower, and beautiful view of NYC across the river. I slept great each night and woke up refreshed.
The staff at the front desk, M Club, and Pancetta at breakfast were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and attentive. I felt like a welcomed guest.
Normally, at the end of the project I would have driven part way and stayed closer to home. However, I enjoyed my stay so much that I extended it another night and made the long drive the next morning.
I highly recommend this hotel and will stay again whenever I am back in the area.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2023

Dear IrishTraveler2013,
I am delighted you had a great stay with us and were able to take advantage of our convenient location and easy access to NYC. Thank you for the great comments about our staff members - I am very happy they made your experience exceptional. We hope to see you again soon.