Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
462lenaz
Germantown, Tennessee

Good hotel with stupid policy

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Sept 2023via mobile
Let me start with the positives:

Rooms are very large and very clean and comfortable.

Bathroom is nice although the door opens right into the toilet. For as big as the room is they could have made the bathroom a little larger.

There is a good Starbucks downstairs

Now the negative

Got there at 1pm and was told my room was ready but if I wanted to get into the room before 2:00 I had to pay $25. I travel a pretty good amount and this was a new one for me. I have never had a hotel charge me to access my room if it was ready. I understand I was early for check in but If the room is ready let me in! Luckily I was traveling with my father who is platinum and he didn’t have to pay the fee so I sat in his room until I could get into mine.

Only other complaint is that on a Saturday afternoon nothing is open. Restaurant and bar were both closed.
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 18 Sept 2023
Dear 4662lenaz,
Thank you for your feedback. I will review it with our team so work on improving our guest experience.
$411
  • travelup.com
2.6 km from Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
View more hotels in Teaneck
1,094 results
All reviews pancetta m club front desk fitness center new jersey breakfast buffet rooms are large nyc lobby starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2023

We loved everything about our room. For one thing it was palatial, had an awesome view, great shower, friendly staff and very comfy bed. Very clean and quiet, AC was flawlessly operating without the usual ‘freeze/ boil’ cycle. Greatly enjoyed the Pancetta restaurant. Four of us hung out there for a couple hours at lunch, which was delicious. Did not want to leave. Highly recommended.

Room tip: The spa’s not open on Sunday evening, not sure what nights it’s open, if any. Would’ve liked to check it out.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2023

Dear Lolzinlax,
I am delighted you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for hte wonderful feedback - I will be sure to share it with the team. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

I had a project to oversee at Riverbank State Park in NYC. Rather than paying the higher prices in NYC, I chose to stay here. Not only was the price more reasonable but parking, M Club access, and breakfast were also included. I was able to zip back and forth to the city very easily across the George Washington Bridge.
My room was very spacious, with a comfortable king bed, great shower, and beautiful view of NYC across the river. I slept great each night and woke up refreshed.
The staff at the front desk, M Club, and Pancetta at breakfast were absolutely wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and attentive. I felt like a welcomed guest.
Normally, at the end of the project I would have driven part way and stayed closer to home. However, I enjoyed my stay so much that I extended it another night and made the long drive the next morning.
I highly recommend this hotel and will stay again whenever I am back in the area.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Andy Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2023

Dear IrishTraveler2013,
I am delighted you had a great stay with us and were able to take advantage of our convenient location and easy access to NYC. Thank you for the great comments about our staff members - I am very happy they made your experience exceptional. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2023

My family and I stayed at this Marriot location on behalf of a bus tour from Canada for 2 nights. This wasn’t our first time here as we’ve done this tour 3-4 times now and everytime we are pleasantly surprised with our stay here. The rooms were super clean, AC was quiet, rooms were quiet, the cleaners were friendly and did a great job of cleaning every morning even though our stay was short, which we highly appreciated. The front desk and restaurant staff were also super helpful and nice. We were placed on the 8th floor for reference.

In terms of location, there’s a city bus that comes right to the back of the hotel and goes straight to Port Authority bus station, which is in the middle of Manhattan/NYC close to time square. City bus only takes 15-30 mins depending on traffic and is clean and safe! Uber is around 50-60usd each way where as the bus is only like $4.50 a person. I would definitely recommend the bus. There is pretty much nothing around the hotel so going out is your best bet. Uber eats is around 30-40$ minimum because of the hotels location and drivers having to drive out. From other travellers I’ve heard the restaurant in the hotel is pretty good especially for dinner but beware breakfast is like $25usd per person. We decided to eat breakfast in the city instead.

Overall, everytime we have stayed at this hotel we’ve had an excellent experience and we can’t wait to come back again. I would give it 5 stars but location can be very slight inconvenient for some travellers wanting to see NYC but it’s definitely manageable. Would recommend !

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2023

Dear 121kianah,
Thank you for hte wonderful feedback and for making us your hotel of choice when you visit the area. I am delighted you had a great stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2023

Very bad rooms, ac super loud, connecting doors are super noise and the service is horrible. We were told there is nothing they can do and that we were not promised anything. We will never return to this hotel

Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2023

Dear 684eyale,
I apologize for the issues you had with your room and for not correcting those issue for you during your stay. I will share your feedback with our team so we can improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2023

WE booked over 40 rooms for our daughters wedding. Included as part of our booking was courtesy cards for breakfast for our guests. The cards were not ready and we were concerned since it would be more difficult to resolve the issue once the guests started arriving.
We had the misfortune of dealing with an incompetent unknowledgeable clerk who gives a bad name to customer service. Her name is Deborah but she may as well be named Karen. We asked for assistance in resolving the issue and her response from training was "calm down and relax. I feel like you are ganging up on me." I would recommend the hotel keeping this staff member as far away from the public as possible as she is a complete embarassment to the brand.
The only reason we did not give one star review in this case was because the manager on duty Ron personally intervened and resolved the issue. It is regrettable that Ron was a one man show with incompetent staff members like Deborah on site.
As soon as you walk in and see Deborah at the check in area, do what I should have done, which is to get back in the car and go to a friendly hotel.

Room tip: Steer clear of Deborah, the hotel clerk. She is rude and incompetent and should be kept far away from customers.
Date of stay: May 2023
1  Thank bernardn666
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2023

Dear bernardn666,
I apologize for not having the everything ready for your guests before they arrived and for how it was initially handled. I am happy to hear that Ron was able take care of the issue. We will review your feedback with the team so we can improve our guest experience.