Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eyal E

Stay clear

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 May 2023
Very bad rooms, ac super loud, connecting doors are super noise and the service is horrible. We were told there is nothing they can do and that we were not promised anything. We will never return to this hotel
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
2.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 23 May 2023
Dear 684eyale,
I apologize for the issues you had with your room and for not correcting those issue for you during your stay. I will share your feedback with our team so we can improve our guest experience.
$322
  • travelup.com
2.6 km from Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
View more hotels in Teaneck
1,095 results
All reviews pancetta m club front desk fitness center new jersey breakfast buffet rooms are large nyc lobby starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2023

WE booked over 40 rooms for our daughters wedding. Included as part of our booking was courtesy cards for breakfast for our guests. The cards were not ready and we were concerned since it would be more difficult to resolve the issue once the guests started arriving.
We had the misfortune of dealing with an incompetent unknowledgeable clerk who gives a bad name to customer service. Her name is Deborah but she may as well be named Karen. We asked for assistance in resolving the issue and her response from training was "calm down and relax. I feel like you are ganging up on me." I would recommend the hotel keeping this staff member as far away from the public as possible as she is a complete embarassment to the brand.
The only reason we did not give one star review in this case was because the manager on duty Ron personally intervened and resolved the issue. It is regrettable that Ron was a one man show with incompetent staff members like Deborah on site.
As soon as you walk in and see Deborah at the check in area, do what I should have done, which is to get back in the car and go to a friendly hotel.

Room tip: Steer clear of Deborah, the hotel clerk. She is rude and incompetent and should be kept far away from customers.
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bernardn666
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2023

Dear bernardn666,
I apologize for not having the everything ready for your guests before they arrived and for how it was initially handled. I am happy to hear that Ron was able take care of the issue. We will review your feedback with the team so we can improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2023 via mobile

Business function was a contractors expo. The staff coordination to make the function sucessful was extremely service oriented. The attendance was packed, but many very tiny details were handled quickly and efficiently. Registration equipment worked properly, food was good abd plentiful, and staff made sure every room was cleaned and restocked after every information session. Quite simply, a very, very high level of service, definitely earning the 5th star.

Room tip: Don t miss the turn to the entrance
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2023

Dear jfdunphy1,
I am delighted the Expo was a success and that you found our service to be excellent. I will share your compliments with our Event Staff and thank them for doing a great job!! See you at next year's Expo.

Reviewed 1 March 2023

Our family spent one night at the Glenpoint Marriott this past weekend for a family event. The Marriott is excellent in many ways - service, cleanliness, comfortable rooms and ease of access.

Just to put this into context, two weeks prior to our event, we made the mistake of spending two nights at the hotel across the street to save a few bucks. What a mistake - we should have stayed at the Marriott.

Yes, it might be a pricier option than other hotels in the Teaneck, Englewood, Bergenfield area but it is well worth it! Don't skimp on your comfort, safety and travel experience.

Date of stay: February 2023
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2023

Dear MBTDance,
I am delighted you had a great experience with us. Thank you for your recommendation and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2023 via mobile

This hotel is good for short stays. It’s not at the most convenient location but not a terrible one either, I only stayed there in the evenings and left in the mornings because I was visiting my mom who was a guest there, and I live nearby. The rooms are large in size and the beds are comfy but feel very impersonal. No artwork on the walls, it’s overall a cold decor. My only issues would be the fact that one evening my mom and I had gone to her room to find scuff marks on the bathroom floor where the floor must’ve been a bit wet from the morning shower and someone had walked in with their shoes and not cleaned up, and even after asking for a few days in the row that the coffee machine be plugged in because it was impossible to push the fixture alone, it still remained unplugged so if you wanted a cup of coffee or tea you would have to plug it in on the floor, which lets be honest, is plain disgusting. Like I said the beds were comfy but it was so cold during the night because the room is large and spacious, and the window is huge in the room. Even with the heating on. Super big fan of the Starbucks built into the hotel, and also the restaurant that is also in the hotel. Good food and incredible staff who even provided me a super strong Tylenol after a really difficult day at work. Overall very very happy!

Room tip: Bring your own water if you get thirsty, the tiny bottles of water in the room wouldn’t quench the thirst of a newborn!
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2023

Dear Krenara D,
I am happy you enjpoyed your stay and thank you for the feedback. I hope we can earn that 5 of 5 review on your next stay.

Reviewed 4 January 2023

One thing I have to say is that the rooms are the biggest I have seen on Marriot properties. The rooms looks a bit dated though plus nothing is walking distance of this hotel. But there are several restaurants on property that is decent. We ate at the Italian restaurant and was served by a good server and his manager. Very happy with their service, the food was above average but not great. I'd probably try a different hotel next time I am in New Jersey but if you are looking for space, this hotel will give you that.

Room tip: Parking is plentiful
Date of stay: December 2022
Andrew Duymovic, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2023

Dear holychicken22,
Thank you for your feedback. I will share it with the team so we can improve our guest experience. I do hope you stay with us again.