Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mileyna Z

Good vibes

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Nov 2023
The rooms are very nice, breakfast was absolutely lovely, there was a great view outside my window in the morning, and we arrived with no hassle. The staff was quite welcoming. The pillows gave me slight neck problems but that was my only issue.
Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 13 Nov 2023
Thank you for the rating and review! It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we truly hope to have an opportunity in the future to welcome you back again! We are also actually about to start working our way through the building to replace all of the pillows so hopefully that will be complete for your next visit!
$320
    $365
  • travelup.com
2.5 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe
View more hotels in Teaneck
All reviews breakfast staff front desk awesome customer service the breakfast area parking garage is the entire staff clean rooms beautiful hotel a great stay enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast camille nyc highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2023 via mobile

Decent hotel, clean spacious room and bath room on top floor, public areas well looked after and big enough, typical Hampton breakfast, friendly front staff, member status appreciated, free garage parking, pleasant and safe neighborhood, good value for the money, good for a stop on the way back to JFK.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and rating! We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to gain that 5th Star! Hope your travels back home were smooth and please reach out if you need anything further!

Reviewed 28 October 2023

The brkfesst they serve ....
THE EGGS ARE MADE OUT OF EGGS POWDER.
..MANY PEOPLES ALERGIC
TO IT....THEY SHUOLD PUT A SAIN THE COUNTANIR THIS IS NOT A REAL EGGS...EVERYTHING U EAT THERE RECUCLE FROM A DAY OR 3 BEFORE...ITS GARBAGE...

• Trip type: Travelled solo
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2023

Thank you for your review. The eggs are actually real and not powder and nothing is saved past the end of the shift but, none the less, we appreciate your concern and apologize for the experience that you had.

Reviewed 14 October 2023 via mobile

Pros:
- clean
- great value for money
- has a direct bus nearby to the city
- flexible staff

Cons:
- breakfast can have more fruit and vegetables options

This is my second time here and I would stay here again if I want to stay in the city in a decent price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2023

Thank you for the rating and feedback! It was pleasure having you with us and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 September 2023

We decided to stay here for 1 night after a long day of driving before continuing to Manhattan.

The hotel is right off the highway and easy to find. The lobby is tight and checking in was as good as it could have been with a mob of people in front of me.

The room was quiet and they have an ice machine on each floor. While you can opt for valet parking, we chose to park across the street in the Marriott parking lot to have easy access to our car whenever we wanted.

Breakfast is good and everyone can find something to eat. Scrambled eggs, toast, coffee, oatmeal, muffins, bacon, yogurt etc.

And if you need to go to Costco or Walmart it is an easy 8 minute drive.

We will stay here again should we be lucky to return for another visit to Manhattan.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Thank you for the rating and great review Travelchick20! We are here to serve at the pleasure of our guests so they have a marvelous stay and it seems as though we hit that mark! Please continue to consider us in the future and we will be here for you!

Reviewed 1 September 2023

I stayed with my husband and 2 kids on July 2nd 2022. Room looked ok at first but as I was going to put my kids to bed, I saw that sheets were not changed, covered in hair and dirt. Disgusting! I called frontdesk, asked to change the sheets, waited for 30 mins but no one came. I called again, they said I have never called... but they will bring clean sheets for me to change them myself since housekeeping already left!!! I had to go to front desk twice, tried to find a manager to get my sheets changed. Finally, after an hour at 10 pm (my kids were falling asleep on a chair) they 'did me a favor' by changing the sheets... However , my bill reflected an additional $250 charge for "cleaning" . I thought it was an honest error but they put on my account that I had 10 people in my room and we left some marks on the walls. Lies! I was with my family that they saw as they came into the room when we were going to sleep. the worst stay ever, mind that I travel a lot and stayed in less expensive hotels. Nigh was $250 (holiday rate) + $250 for imaginary 10 people in the room $500 total for one night of stress.

Room tip: check the sheets before to lay on them
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tatiana R

Greetings! We are very sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations as well as ours! Please reach out to the hotel and ask for the manager on duty so that we can work through your review and ensure we are able to make it right for you. Looking forward to connecting!