Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ady K

Great value for money

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Oct 2023via mobile
Pros:
- clean
- great value for money
- has a direct bus nearby to the city
- flexible staff

Cons:
- breakfast can have more fruit and vegetables options

This is my second time here and I would stay here again if I want to stay in the city in a decent price.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 24 Oct 2023
Thank you for the rating and feedback! It was pleasure having you with us and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future!
$403
    $356
  • travelup.com
2.5 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe
View more hotels in Teaneck
All reviews breakfast staff front desk awesome customer service the breakfast area parking garage is the entire staff clean rooms beautiful hotel a great stay enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast camille nyc highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2023

We decided to stay here for 1 night after a long day of driving before continuing to Manhattan.

The hotel is right off the highway and easy to find. The lobby is tight and checking in was as good as it could have been with a mob of people in front of me.

The room was quiet and they have an ice machine on each floor. While you can opt for valet parking, we chose to park across the street in the Marriott parking lot to have easy access to our car whenever we wanted.

Breakfast is good and everyone can find something to eat. Scrambled eggs, toast, coffee, oatmeal, muffins, bacon, yogurt etc.

And if you need to go to Costco or Walmart it is an easy 8 minute drive.

We will stay here again should we be lucky to return for another visit to Manhattan.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2023

Thank you for the rating and great review Travelchick20! We are here to serve at the pleasure of our guests so they have a marvelous stay and it seems as though we hit that mark! Please continue to consider us in the future and we will be here for you!

Reviewed 1 September 2023

I stayed with my husband and 2 kids on July 2nd 2022. Room looked ok at first but as I was going to put my kids to bed, I saw that sheets were not changed, covered in hair and dirt. Disgusting! I called frontdesk, asked to change the sheets, waited for 30 mins but no one came. I called again, they said I have never called... but they will bring clean sheets for me to change them myself since housekeeping already left!!! I had to go to front desk twice, tried to find a manager to get my sheets changed. Finally, after an hour at 10 pm (my kids were falling asleep on a chair) they 'did me a favor' by changing the sheets... However , my bill reflected an additional $250 charge for "cleaning" . I thought it was an honest error but they put on my account that I had 10 people in my room and we left some marks on the walls. Lies! I was with my family that they saw as they came into the room when we were going to sleep. the worst stay ever, mind that I travel a lot and stayed in less expensive hotels. Nigh was $250 (holiday rate) + $250 for imaginary 10 people in the room $500 total for one night of stress.

Room tip: check the sheets before to lay on them
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tatiana R

Greetings! We are very sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations as well as ours! Please reach out to the hotel and ask for the manager on duty so that we can work through your review and ensure we are able to make it right for you. Looking forward to connecting!

Reviewed 6 August 2023

We had a good one night stay here while attending a wedding elsewhere. This is a large hotel with great views - just ask. It's better value that the hotel next door of the same chain (can't remember the name) and the Marriott close by. We asked for a room with a view and got an amazing view. Breakfast was slightly basic but sufficient - typically Hampton Inn - and of course was complimentary, as was the parking. The downstairs are was very comfortable also as we had to stay waiting for a flight.

Room tip: Ask for a high room with a view.
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2023

Thanks for the rating and review RoyalSilk! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Please continue to consider us in the future as the need arises!

Reviewed 30 July 2023 via mobile

This was our 1st stop on our family's east coast trip. A large, well kept hotel right off the expressway. Free valet available with fast service. Our room was spacious enough for our family and could not hear any road noise. Breakfast was great with many options, but dining space was very limited at times due to the large number of guests utilizing the space. Pool is on the smaller side for the size of the hotel, but our kids enjoyed it. Our biggest complaint is that the fitted sheets were too small for the beds! They barely stayed on the mattress, so they would roll up if you moved at all in bed. Also, traffic going into New York was miserable. Before booking this hotel, I looked into distance and travel times for the places we wanted to see in the city. Most days it took 2-3 times as long as predicted due to traffic. So if you have a lot you want to see in Manhattan, this may not be the most convenient location for you!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2023

Thank you for the ratings and feedback!! It was a pleasure having you stay with us and glad you enjoyed the time spent. We hope that we can assist with lodging needs in the future!

Reviewed 8 July 2023

Room cleanliness needed improvement. Breakfast area was hectic with tables being occupied for extensive periods by people running a business from their table. The breakfast bar ran out of fruit early.

Date of stay: June 2023
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2023

Greetings 123allanl! Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and a rating based on your time with us! We are sorry to hear that your stay was not as expected! We are consistently working to improve based on the feedback provided. Please continue to consider us in the future and we will gladly work to show you a brilliant stay!