“Love their Gyro”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite greek restaurant. Friendly atmosphere and decent prices. Our favorite is the lamb/beef gyros. It is the best in my opinion!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We were 2 couples, we went there after reading all the fabulous reviews for Greek food. Their menu is very extensive, but the food is far from excellent or great. Their Greek salad is soggy, with only one olive, the feta cheese is crumbled not a lot and not a good quality, the olive oil hasn't any taste therefore, we weren't impressed by it. My husband ordered the special Greek salad with chicken and beef gyro meat on top. Both chicken and beef were over cooked, so it made it a little tough to eat. I had the chicken soulaki, it came.with Greek salad, rice or Greek potatoes 2 scewers of chicken I had the rice. It was Ok. My friends had the shrimp soulaki and her husband had the special lamb in a tomato sauce. Both dishes came with Greek salads and rice or Greek potatoes. He didn't like the lamb dish at all, she liked the 2 scewers of grilled shrimp. The restaurant needs to be updated, the door to the kitchen is filphy and paint chips all over it. Which doesn't give you a good feeling while eating. The owners never comes over to ask you how your enjoying your meal, which also leaves you with a very cold feeling. All-in all I would not recommend this restaurant for Greek food.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I always order the lamb and beef gyro platter to go. The meat is very tender and plentiful. It comes with rice, Greek lemon potatoes, or french fries. We prefer the rice. It also includes a Greek salad, pita bread and of course Tzatziki sauce. The prices are reasonable and the staff is very friendly. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

As always a wonderful meal at Jimmys. First off the pita and tzatziki are always fresh and amazing. Best tzatziki ever. The lemon potatoes are second to none. Everything here is great. I can't say enough.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We eat at jimmys a few weeks ago. We had been there quite a while ago when it had different owners. This is a very local place, byob that serves great food. It is a family run restaurant. The Greek salad was great and I had the gyro platter. The meat was fresh, moist and not over cooked. The service was also good . We will be back soon , a lot of people were doing take out