“New favorite pizzeria”

Add it.
Tonys's Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Spotswood
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Someone had recommended this place a few moths ago. Being a Brooklyn snob when it comes to pizza I was skeptical. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. The thin crust is the best in the area. Their specialty pizza is all made from scratch and it definitely makes a difference. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We have been looking for a good pizza place in the area for awhile. We read that Tonys pizza was the best in town, so we tried it out. Tonys will be the only place I will go for pizza now. We have tried the grandmas pizza, the Sicilian and the Chicken Caesar Salad specialty pizzas. They were all delicious. We have also had the fried calamari appetizer which we did not like at all. I would highly recommend Tonys for pizza. They also have coupons in their fliers and specials.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Eat in, pick up or delivery. Complete menu (see online). Sign up to be notified of specials. Pick up the menu in the restaurant; its loaded with pizza specials. I often get a Sicilian 1/2 topping pizza on the Sunday special for $13.05, which includes the tax.