“Best Thai food in town!”
Review of River Thai Cuisine

River Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in South River
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Hands down one of my favorite places to get Thai food. I've only ever sat down in the restaurant once to eat, I usually order my food to go. They always have my food ready in minutes and the staff is ALWAYS so kind and friendly. I've never once had a complaint about this place...the food is delicious !! I would love some right now actually :)

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent Thai food that's reasonably priced. The menu is full of classic dishes with some specials (definitely try Kathys Magical Chicken). What I like is when you want to increase or decrease the level of spiciness they are expert at it. My wife hates spice and they always make her dishes perfectly mild. I love spice and they never fail to make my dishes spicy!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Reading the reviews and being from out of town we were happy to find this place. We did take out maybe that was the problem. Requested spicy but nothing was spicy. The veggies were boring and the food was just okay, we won't be back.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is a great Thai restaurant with exceptional service. Food is delicious and fresh and the staff can't do enough for you. We will be back!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This is my family's absolute favorite restaurant for both dine-in and take-out - The food is fresh and delicious and we are always greeted with a smile. It's a great place to treat friends and family for a special meal. The fried rice (all of them) is wonderful and Kathy's Special is quite tasty. Our go-to place when we want a quick, tasty dish!