“Gift certificate ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I won a gift certificate at a basket auction do we took our two children to dinner. This is an authentic Thai restaurant. We’ve never been to one but it was surprisingly good. We ordered the appetizer sampler which was very good. We had the shrimp fried rice, sweet & sour chicken, and garlic shrimp. All were good. My only criticism is that their water tasted like chlorine. We just ordered seltzer which was fine.

Thank Debbie D'Orland... G

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This is our new favorite place. The dining room is decorated warmly and with traditional Thai art. The food was fantastic, we especially loved the “vegetarian duck” appetizer and both vegetarian curry dishes we ordered. Added bonus is that this restaurant is BYOB.
The servers worked as a team and were all friendly.
Siam Garden is a long time staple in Red Bank, and has become our new favorite small local eatery.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Went here tonight for dinner before a show at the Count Basie theater. Specifically told waitress I was allergic to shrimp. After waiting 45 minutes for our soup to arrive (which coincidentally arrived 2 minutes after we asked where it was) it was full of shrimp. I ordered the coconut soup which is opaque so thank goodness she messed up on my friends order (shrimp instead of chicken again) or I may have ended up eating some of mine. She was very apologetic which honestly she needs to be when she could have sent me to the hospital. She was sincere but she charged me for the soup anyway. Not for nothing, but when this type of error is made you could have at least paid for my soup. Be extremely wary if you have food allergies before you dine here or skip it all together because they aren't paying attention.

myra d, Owner at Siam Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had with your order. We take food allergy warnings very seriously. We are handling numerous requests related to peanut, shrimp or other allergies on a daily basis plus a variety of taste preference wishes. Yours was an unfortunate mistake by a junior waitress, she will be undergoing additional training.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the best Thai restaurant in Monmouth and maybe all of the counties in NJ. The srvice was excellent even on a Saturday evening. A reservation on the weekend is a must.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

To be fair, I don't think that they thought they would be busy the day after Christmas. Short staffed. As a result, some of the food was cooked well before the rest. They did try and the food was decent, although I think it could have been a bit spicier