“Lunch with friends”

The Robinson's Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Robinson's Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 156 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the Robinson L house with my daughter and girlfriend we had the deviled eggs as an appetizer. $5.00 mimosas with champagne and amazing selection of grilled cheese sandwiches with a side mixed green salad with walnuts and cranberries.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Went to the Asbury Park restaurant , service and food was fair. Great location on Boardwalk and prices were average

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my sandwich at this place. The service was really good, the girl did a great job of tracking & separating our tables checks (7 of us). They prepared our food fast. Not only did the waitress take care of us, the other staff (I assume management) stopped in & checked on us. All in all a good time, just dimly lit & hard to read the menu for us “older” people.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I stopped in when we were in the area after my daughter recommended Robinson's. I had a burger, it was very good. My husband had the black bean burger, which was also very good. We sat at the bar, the service was good. My husband had a beer and I had the house cab, both good. They have outside seating on the side walk. I would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We have been to the Robinson Ale house several times now for lunch and each time we have had a good experience; last night we went for dinner. It was one of those rainy days and I felt like staying home, but being my mom’s birthday, I forged ahead and made reservations. We parked in the public parking lot in the back and came in fairly dry through the back door. We were immediately seated in a nice corner spot and delivered a warm bread basket. There was a nice crowd with only 1 or 2 empty tables. Our server came over shortly after for specials and drinks. It took us some time to scrutinize the menu and ask questions about the dishes. There is a nice selection of salads, chicken, seafood and beef dishes. We ordered the salmon, short ribs, steak, steak tips, and Mac and cheese. We had a few substitution requests which were accommodated without an issue. So refreshing... ordered wine and Were pleasantly surprised by the generous measure of wine; truly a full glass of wine. Nice. The food followed shortly after and everyone was happy. I was relieved my mom loved the short ribs and was praising them enough to take the left overs. Success! We did not stay for dessert because we had a cake waiting at home but it was hard to say no to the tray of guilty pleasures. Overall, the good food, service and stress free evening have us planning to go back very soon.

Date of visit: June 2018