“Just amazing ! Every time !”
Review of Nicholas

Nicholas
Reserve with OpenTable
Nicholas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 154 Restaurants in Red Bank
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bt. Navesink River Rd & Pine Street
Transit: Red Bank train station
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great place for any special occasion, very classy quiet and amazing food , anything you want ... they are truly their to please. Once you go there you will know this is now your favorite restaurant !

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We ate in the bar. Except for one of the deserts everything was very good. Service was friendly and excellent.

I would eat here again on a special occasion.

For 2 with drinks and tip, $80 - $100 per person would be what I would expect (a little more in the regular dinning room with the 3 course menu).

The desert I did not care for was the blueberry soufflé. I have had soufflé's before and have even made a few. The soufflé did not have enough blueberry flavor, it was partially undercooked, and I am not sure the egg whites were whipped enough before blending with the other ingredients.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, wine and service,great place for couples and families, I spent with my fiance wonderful evening :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Dining at nicholas is best in the bar. Mostly same food but a dinner in the bar is about 25% less. And has got bread in bar versus cold bread in restaurant. Faux gras is great. Beats faux news from wh.

1  Thank LesterrTravels
Reviewed 4 May 2018

My wife and I were in the mood for a culinary adventure. We wanted to try dishes that were new to us and special. Well in thinking about where we wanted to go, the answer was simple-Nicholas. They had a special 4 Course Pasta Menu for the month of April, ending May 1, that was exactly the dining experience we were looking for. First Course was Cavatelli Pasta, Pickled Enoki Mushrooms, Fontina Cheese-Excellent. The Pickled Enoki Mushrooms, made this dish our favorite. Next was Trumpet Pasta with Artichoke Butter-Very Good/Excellent. Third Course was Spiced Lamb Shoulder, Reginetti Pasta and Spring Beans. I am not a fan of Lamb, so this was my least favorite dish, but as objectively as I can be, I give it a Very Good. The Last Course was a Flight of Nicholas Creamery Ice Cream Flavors, Vanilla, Chocolate and Coffee, light and creamy and superbly delicious-EXCELLENT. A First Class Culinary Adventure!