“Dessert ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Had dinner in red bank but wanted dessert. I had the strawberry, chocolate and whipped cream crepe. Yummy. The kids had ice cream and my hubby had the Spinoni milk shake. They enjoyed it.

Thank Debbie D'Orland... G

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I gather people like to come here for breakfast, snacks, desserts, take out etc. We actually like to go for dinner. The food is tasty & well worth the price. If you don't mind the eating at a table with people standing close by then it's more than a breakfast / snack place.
Love the crepes, wish it was a bigger place.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Went to this place after dinner for dessert. The place I ways crowded. Very good sweets and dessert selection.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I work in a dental office. One of our patients brought us two crepes from Whipped. They came to us warm with ice cream on the side. One crepe was a classic which was berries and bananas and the other was a Chipwich. The Chipwich had either chocolate chip cookies or a chocolate chip cookie crumble with chocolate chips inside it. Being warm it made everything melt and with the cold ice cream(they brought us cookie dough ice cream) it certainly made my taste buds happy! What a treat! Now I'll have to go just to try the other ones they make and eat it in the store.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My new favorite dessert spot in Red Bank. Loved the classic crepe, loved the mocha whippacino and the friendly staff was great. Great spot to stop after dinner since they are open late!