“Brunch is Fantastic!”
Review of Molly Pitcher Inn

Molly Pitcher Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Molly Pitcher Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 156 Restaurants in Red Bank
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Friends told us about the place and the brunch. It is offered October thru mid-June. It was so worth it. It was $44.95. Something for everyone to eat. I had one plate and I was done. The owner does the carving station. The turkey was so juicy, I didn't need gravy. A true winner!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch and the food and drinks were delicious! I had the Barry salad and loved the champagne dressing! Wish I could recreate the flavors at home! Hubby had the Kobe sliders and said they were good but didn’t taste any different than good old fashioned hamburgers. He did, however love their martinis!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

What a wonderful weekend! The Molly Pitcher Inn help arrange my son's Rehearsal dinner and post wedding brunch for 80 people . My out of town guest are still talking about it! The service, food, lodging ,and views were all spectacular! Everything about it was first class!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

The Inn is beautiful all around. The staff is very accommodating. The rooms are on the small side, but you probably won't want to spend much time in your room.
The bar staff is friendly and if you're lucky you'll get to hear some great music from their piano player. Everything about our stay was perfect. Super romantic spot with great views, history, and close to everything.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My sister got married here and I had my bridal shower here, and we've had several other events here! The food and service are always above and beyond. The venue is gorgeous, as are the views. Love their brunch as well!

Date of visit: September 2017