“Gorgeous Venue”
Review of Molly Pitcher Inn

Molly Pitcher Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Molly Pitcher Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Red Bank
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My sister got married here and I had my bridal shower here, and we've had several other events here! The food and service are always above and beyond. The venue is gorgeous, as are the views. Love their brunch as well!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This my first visit to the Molly Pitcher Inn. My family wasn’t lucky enough to get a spot for Easter, so we came for my mother’s birthday. I was very excited about this and usually that means it’s never going to be as good as you expect, but I was wrong! The dining room was lovely with a beautiful view of the Navesink. Food was kept well stocked and everything was clean. The strawberry compote for the waffles was out of this world! Also look out for the cold seafood salad with the shrimp, scallops and calamari! That was prepared perfectly! Nothing was chewy, it all melted in your mouth! The desserts were okay, but after the waffles and the croissants I wasn’t in the mood too much for the desserts I was sampling. Again, a huge selection. Thank you Molly Pitcher for a wonderful brunch! My only regret is that I didn’t find you sooner!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

White coat service. Raw bar, carving station,omelette station, eggs Benedict, salads and so much more that I believe it may be impossible to try everything. See the menu online. Make reservations well in advance.

The raw bar with clams and oysters was amazing. Fresh slicked lox with small bagels. Standard fair omelet station but eggs Benedict was fabulous with liquid yolks. Crispy bacon with sausage.

All this with a view of the water and boats moving about.

A must try. It took us an hour to get here and I would do it again. Nice and relaxing morning meal.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I was here for a bridal shower and it was a wonderful time. The room looked amazing and the view on the water was stunning. Our server Kenya was always attentive to our needs. The food was all delicious. It was a pleasant time for everyone.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The wait staff was not attentive to us The dishes on the buffet were very dirty and nothing was done to correct it. We were expected to use plates that had an oily film on them - some even had food and sauces on them.

2  Thank gloria b