“Good dinner food”
Review of Red Bank Diner

Red Bank Diner
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Red Bank
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Description: Service at the Red Bank Diner is contagiously friendly, warm, familiar, informal and CARING. The guests are treated like a friend in a home away from home Developing a one on one relationship with the guest is the core of the Diner hospitality service is always fast, particularly so at breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

This place is more popular for breakfast or lunch, but same menu for dinner so we like to go then and avoid the wait. Good diner fare - burgers were juicy, sandwiches tasty. Reasonably priced, very nice servers. We are becoming regular visitors.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Our server was sweet and had a smile the entire time. Food was served quickly and hot. Huge portions of fries and sandwiches were large. As a vegetarian, I can attest this was possibly the best veggie burger I've ever had. It was thick and juicy and huge. Sometimes veggie burgers are like thawed out cardboard so I was more than thrilled. M hubby had chicken wrap with curly cajun fries snd he really liked it. Prices were reasonable, menu was standard diner faire with some creative additions. Setting was what you would expect for a diner in a cute town. Thanks!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Like a true diner, Red Bank offers something for everyone. Visiting from out of state for a wedding, we met up with six friends for Sunday brunch before we all headed out for the long drive home.

Breakfast choices range from crepes to omelettes to huge "Hungry Man" plates. Our food arrived in a timely way, hot and fresh. Our servers were attentive and at the ready with refills of water and coffee.

We called ahead, a few minutes before arriving, which helped with seating.

Turkey bacon and sausage available. Gluten free bread/toast is not. Plenty of on-street parking.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I used to go to the diner on monmouth, when it closed i was upset we did not have a diner anymore. When i went to the post office to mail something out i discovered this red bank diner. I never even knew it was there. That night i was not in the mood to cook and we ordered delivery.

I ordered the greek gyro and my bf had the rodeo burger. The greek gyro was DELICIOUS!! I was pleasantly surprised how fresh everything was. The gryo was so filling and the fries even came crispy!

I can not give a review of the burger bc i did not try it but my bf kept raving about it and said he def wants to order again.

I can't wait to try something else and hope it is just as good.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Most delicious diner food ever served! I had the egg white with swiss vegetable wheat wrap with fruit. It was the best wrap I have ever had! They do have early bird specials before 530 pm but also serve breakfast all day. Great service, nice staff. It's a beautiful diner with a restaurant feel. Highly recommended!