“not cupcakes, muffins”

Add it.
Cupcake Magician
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I adore cupcakes but I didnt feel these were really cupcakes, they had a muffin texture. We tried multiple kinds, and the icing was nice, but I didnt care for the texture- and I would not return.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

everyone was delighted with the cake for my sister's birthday...it was lovely and oh. soooo delicious! Flanked by spirals of sundae cupcakes on either side (provided by cupcake magician) it was a stand out !!!! Everything was scrumptious!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

For a special treat for my kids I stop in to buy cupcakes . Our favorites our the cannoli and the peanut butter. They are also fresh and the staff is always helpful and friendly. I also think that they are reasonably priced. This is a definite place to stop of you are visiting Red Bank. A nice treat to take home and enjoy!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I have never been to a cupcake shop with soooo many flavors and so many unique flavors. Feb. special is buy 6 get 2 free chocolate. If you like cupcakes go here - it is take out only.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Although stuffed from dinner, cupcakes to go was a wonderful thing. Small, very clean shop. Very friendly staff who waited while we drooled and decided. Gluten free options available. I bought 3 cupcakes - peanut butter chocolate, cannoli, and the chocolate ganache coconut. I think the Cannoli would have been better the same day. The other two were really good.