“Super Cakes!!!!”

Add it.
Cupcake Magician
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Reviewed 28 March 2017

everyone was delighted with the cake for my sister's birthday...it was lovely and oh. soooo delicious! Flanked by spirals of sundae cupcakes on either side (provided by cupcake magician) it was a stand out !!!! Everything was scrumptious!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

For a special treat for my kids I stop in to buy cupcakes . Our favorites our the cannoli and the peanut butter. They are also fresh and the staff is always helpful and friendly. I also think that they are reasonably priced. This is a definite place to stop of you are visiting Red Bank. A nice treat to take home and enjoy!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I have never been to a cupcake shop with soooo many flavors and so many unique flavors. Feb. special is buy 6 get 2 free chocolate. If you like cupcakes go here - it is take out only.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Although stuffed from dinner, cupcakes to go was a wonderful thing. Small, very clean shop. Very friendly staff who waited while we drooled and decided. Gluten free options available. I bought 3 cupcakes - peanut butter chocolate, cannoli, and the chocolate ganache coconut. I think the Cannoli would have been better the same day. The other two were really good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016

A small bakeshop with an amazing variety of cupcakes.Tiramisu,Red Velvet,Cannolli Filling,Cappuchino lead the way.Ended up taking 9 home.Tiramisu was decadent,tasty,but not overly sweet.Treat yourself to a treat.

Date of visit: October 2016