“Sugarush? more like sugarush down to get a great cupcake”
Review of Sugarush

Sugarush
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We specialize in cupcakes (baked fresh daily), custom cakes, cake pops, and favors but mostly we sell a lot of cupcakes in Red Bank. Because everybody's sweet tooth is different we wanted to create a cupcake shop where you get to eat what you want...we will even dress your "naked" cupcake at our cupcake bar!
Reviewed 6 January 2015

I usually only review my trips around the world (said in my best Thurston Howell voice), but I needed to comment on the great cupcakes I had in Red Bank. I saw the bakers on an episode of re wrapped ( Food Network) and decided to take a ride down the Parkway...I wasn't disappointed. The owner Chris was charming and the treats were delightful. When down the shore, stop by.

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

After my wife informed me that 20+ more people would be joining us for Christmas Eve, I stopped by to pick up a BUNCH of cupcakes for dessert. The gentleman behind the counter was incredibly helpful as he helped me "build" a perfect array of cupcakes before packing them neatly to bring home.
The cupcakes were incredibly fresh and were gone within minutes of my putting them on the dining room table. Sugarush is a "must stop" if you are in the area. Amazing cupcakes and great service!

1  Thank Justin O
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

I have to say that this is the most disappointing experience I have had in Red Bank... Cupcakes were stale and the frosting was gross.. On top of that service was really awful!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Wow is all I have to say! If you have a craving for something sweet, love that Willy Wonka atmosphere and desire to be swept away by the magic of a special treat, then Sugarush is for you.

The candy selection is beyond satisfying, so many types of candy, you'll feel like you're a kid again! And if you have kids, you can take them for a stroll down memory lane and share a bite of one of your ol' favorites! I bet they would even hunt down an old favorite if they don't have it for you in the store

The cupcakes are beyond delicious and not to mention, creative! Where else can you decorate your cupcake with whatever frosting, topping or cream your little heart desires?! YUM!

And finally, the owners are some of the best hosts you will ever meet in Red Bank! Perhaps NJ! One of them should run for mayor as he knows just about everything that's going on and everyone in town. They make you feel like old friends the minute you walk through the door.

All I have to say is why go anywhere else when there is so much to enjoy at Sugarush!

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

On the edge of downtown sits this little cupcake shop that cranks out the best cupcakes I've ever had. I stop in here every time I visit Red Bank (which is a very cool town, BTW). The food is always good, the service fast and friendly. They always have new flavors and designs, and you can pretty much have them make whatever you want from scratch.

I've had a cake designed by them for a birthday party (princess theme), and it was very original, beautiful and TASTY. Oh, and a pretty fair price, too.

I highly recommend a visit here if you are in town.

Been to Sugarush? Share your experiences!