“Excellent!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Arrow Limousine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family has been using Arrow for years. We recently used them for my wedding limos & transportation and they were excellent. The whole process was great, they were super accommodating. Our drivers were all wonderful. We did have one slight issue with an outside company they used, but Arrow worked to resolve the issue VERY quickly.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I had a excellent experience with this limo company. I used them for personal travel to get to and from Newark Airport from my house. I think they generally cater to business travel and their website shows a link for weddings. I will definitely use them again if I am traveling more than a couple of days and it does not make sense to park at EWR. Parking at EWR official lot is at least $18 a day. Nice and clean large size car. Friendly service.