Hyatt Regency Princeton
Chauncey Conference Center(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hotels.com
US$146
Courtyard
US$228
Hyatt Place Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$158
US$154
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$159
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$206
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$228
US$263
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,083 results
All reviewscomedy clubrising starfront deskcentral atriumcomedy showoffice parkbreakfast buffetfree shuttlehotel restaurantindoor poolbusiness tripfitness centernew jerseyweddingrajlynnbrunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went on a Conference at Hyatt. When I tried to book the convention rate ate the convention provided phone number the day it was posted, I was told that all the rooms were booked already. Aweek or so later I spoke with the head of our conference and was told that there were still a large number of rooms available and that I must have contacted the wrong number. I called the number that she gave me. Again I was told that all the rooms reserved were taken, but they gave me a senior citizen rate. I contacted our conference leader again and she put me in contact with our hotel contact. She had me on a conference call with Hyatt and I finally got the reserved room rate. I heard that others had had a similar problem.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jenna H, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bevsmith08559,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. While I wish you had a better experience with making your resverstion under the group rate. It is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I will share your comments with the team.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Convention experience - so banquet menu is not available to public. Food was good but not exceptional. Salads - fresh and presentation nicely done. Room on upper floor, quiet (except one early morning when several chattering people congregated in the hallway). TV did not work at first, was quickly repaired but next day - same problem. Radio is a mystery - turns on, but no way to tune it. Staff generally helpful.

Dear kaje54,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were disappointed to hear about the challenges you experienced during your stay. It's feedback that we learn from and improve. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So the Hyatt has been a mainstay for myself and my family for many years. This past year, we have been coming regularly to visit family since July 2017 and our most recent visit, this past April, 2018.
My children love the pool (nice and warm) and the buffet breakfast in the morning. The bar is nice and quiet and the bartenders and staff always take care of us. The salads are a favorite of ours for dinner, especially the salmon. We appreciate the warm welcome we get each month and have come to know some of the staff on a first name basis.
This past visit we did an adjoining room and it worked out wonderfully. Michael Andrew in human resources was very helpful with that. Louise, who works down at the bar and restaurant is fantastic and always goes out of her way to say hello. Front desk is also very pleasant.
Location is very convenient and the beds are very comfortable!

Room Tip: KIng size rooms have a nice bathroom
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Jenna H, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Maggie112018,

Thank you for providing us with such detailed feedback about your recent trip to our hotel. We are delighted to know that you found our staff to be engaging and the location of our property to be convenient for your needs. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Of all the Hyatts, this one is the best! The staff goes out of their way to accommodate any requests and make you feel welcome. Michael Andrew, Raj, Erin, and the bar staff are to be commended. Our room was lovely and we really enjoyed the indoor heated pool. We ordered room service which arrived promptly, and the food was yummy! Best of all, our room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable.

Room Tip: We asked for an outside view. It was so quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Barbara B,

Thank you for the 5 stars and the great review of our hotel! We are delighted to know that you found our staff to be engaging and the accommodations to be comfortable. I will be sure to share theses positive comments with the team. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Hyatt Regency Princeton

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best full service hotel between Philadelphia and NYC. Always a pleasant surprise to stay here. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Hotel needs a bit of physical refresh. Free parking. Free shuttle bus. Near the restaurants and shops of Princeton.

Dear Howard K,

Thank you for giving us 5 stars! We are thrilled to hear you found the staff to be friendly and helpful. We look forward to your next stay with us.