“Three Cheers for Jhopri!”
Review of Jhopri

Jhopri
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Plainsboro
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 February 2017

A few Saturdays back I met a friend here for lunch, and we both had the buffet. We are Indian food aficionados and were blown away by its size and quality. The choices are extensive, including a chaat bar, and the quality is the best of any buffet in the area. What is especially nice is that since there are so many selections, there are quite a few that are not your typical buffet staples. Moreover, the food was well-prepared and fresh, and the selections seemed to have been chosen to offer a good mix of different flavors. The gulab jamun for dessert was excellent, but then again, so was virtually everything else. The only things I would have liked to see that I didn't were a tandoor dish and a few more condiment choices, such as mango chutney and lime pickle. No matter, there was plenty to eat and enjoy without them. The price was also quite reasonable, definitely an amazing "bang for your buck." I plan to go back often.

1  Thank Robert H

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We used to go to Crown of India but now this is our favorite Indian restaurant. We ate there approximately 6 times all during their lunch buffet which I believe is around $13 per person. Their chicken and lamb is amazing, very good nan bread and other items. I never had their desserts or salads.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The is beautiful, relatively new Indian restaurant. The food was outstanding and the service was efficient.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Food was delicious. Buffet was priced right. I'm vegan and gluten free. I asked a lot of questions about ingredients. Waiter walked with me and explained what was in each meal served at the buffet. I loved it. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Nice atmosphere, have visited this place more than 5 times. I will say this is one of the best Indian restaurants in Princeton neighborhood. Especially the buffet has wide collection of cuisines for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Slightly overpriced though.

Been to Jhopri? Share your experiences!