“Wepa!”

Add it.
LaLa's Puerto Rican Kitchen
Ranked #30 of 96 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Amazing Puerto Rican food. Follow on Facebook to know the schedule and menu choices, but sooooo worth it! Delicious Canoas, Empanadas, Arroz, Pastelon. The atmosphere is like a party on wheels!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Its a trailer so it moves, or at least twice it did, this new location is not very easy to see from the road when driving the speed limit on rt 9. THE FOOD IS AMAZING! Authentic, fresh, & tasty!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Service was slow. Went on a Sunday afternoon and had a pretty good stream of customers. Some how my order took way longer than everyone else's and I didn't even order anything special. Took about 45minutes to almost an hour! All I got was some lame excuse that it was the testones that took long! I couldn't have been the only one ordering them but hey, whatever. When I finally did get my food it was ok. Nothing impressive. Rice seemed a little dry (over cooked? Maybe from the long wait). Lesson learned, I won't be back .

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 November 2016

My husband and I discover Frank and Lala about 2yrs ago and they have never disappoint. We love their food and so happy that they allowed more time in Old bridge. Frank is the nicest guy and tries to get to know us by first name. His food is fresh and tasty. Lala is very creative with flavors. We never get tired of her cooking. You have to visit them. They are now at the Deep Run Strip Mall off RT 9. The lines are long on Saturdays and Sundays but well worth the wait.

Date of visit: November 2016