“Breakfast”

Comfi
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast great portions for the price
Small but family oriented for the amount of business they do it should be expanded

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The food was very good, so many selections. Very big portions making it easy to share. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Portions are not huge but delicious as well! Will be making it a regular brunch place (only on an empty, hungry stomach)

Reviewed 12 November 2017

My wife has been bugging me about this restaurant for weeks. They only serve breakfast and lunch. Well, today we went to find out what is all the rage. Thank heavens that we called ahead for reservations for a Saturday morning. The wait time was only a few minutes so we decided to go. When we arrived, the wait time was nearly 40 minutes without reservations. We were first to be seated because we called ahead.

The restaurant is small and most likely seats 60 people. They are expanding but the construction will not be completed for several more weeks. The waiter was terrific in explaining the menu. Why explain the menu, you say? Well, if we had to read all of the varieties of breakfast food, it would have taken 10-15 minutes. He was very helpful to point out the local favorites. I ordered the lumberjack special which has all of the meats while my wife ordered a potato pancake with a skillet of Spanish-style egg dish. The portions were extraordinarily large. Almost to the point that I could not finish it. But soldiering on, I managed to stuff my face. My wife was more polite and took have of it home.

The food quality is great. Our meals were served both hot and fresh. The taste was also well above average for a diner. The atmosphere is very cozy and family friendly. It is truly inviting to small family groups and couples. While there is a variety of booths and tables for seating, there is some counter space for those who want eat alone.

In short, this is a two thumbs up recommendation for anyone in the Old Bridge, NJ area. They also have at least one other location in NJ. So gather up the clan and head over for a great dining experience. You'll be glad you did after you have had your fill of a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Great Breakfast - Crowded Fun Good Good Food - I had a Western Omelette - I ate half took the other half home had it for breakfast the next day just as good. Giant portions, reasonable price - so cool - I really like privately owned restaurants rather than chains I loved this place. I saw great sweet stuff coming out like waffles etc. Plus it is so wild that they have a Polish influence - kielbasa and pirogi for breakfast anyone? They have it. I will come here again. If I lived closer I would go for lunch. Not sure if open for dinner.

Been to Comfi? Share your experiences!