“Best NY style bagel ”
Review of Bagel Boy

Bagel Boy
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We've been going to Bagel Boy for over 10 years. They have great service and phenomenal bagels this side of the bridge. Their muffins are fresh, as well as the coffee, the sandwiches and paninis are good too.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

More than a few bagel places around and I’ve probably been to all of them at one time or another. But Bagel Boy’s are the best. However, I’ve tried some of their pre-made sandwiches and found them to be just so-so. So I recommend them for bagels , not so sure about anything else.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Bagels are tasty and assortment is good. Call ahead and place your order for pick-up. Sunday mornings can be crazy busy. Service can sometimes be spotty,

Reviewed 9 September 2017

If you're in a rush, this is the place. Great tasting bagel sandwiches, good coffee and service is excellent. Quiet little place.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Just came out of Bagel Boy, I placed an order over the phone which was a very small order... and when I got in there I was totally ignored for 10 or more minutes she wouldn't even make eye contact with me she had one person ahead of me she walked away twice came back answer the phone twice took orders didn't even have the decency to ask me if I could wait a minute. Finally I spoke up and asked for my order, and if I hadn't done that, who knows how long I would have been there? Please train your employees better... why does this girl have a job in service to other people when it's pretty clear that she hates waiting on people?