“Amazing Thai food”

Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018

This restaurant had one of the best Veggie Pad Thais I have ever had. I could not stop eating it. Service was also very good. The atmosphere was very nice. The reason why it got 4 stars instead of 5 is because the spring rolls tasted very bland. The restaurant was also very crowded, so we should have placed a reservation first.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Have eaten at Thai Thai several times in the last couple of years. I highly recommend it. The decor is just beautiful. The service is exceptional. The food is great. I particularly liked a couple of shrimp dishes — the Koong Preow Whan and the Koong Pad Phed. It’s BYOB. Nice for a special occasion.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Amazing meal. The best Thai food we have tried in NJ. Friendly and knowledgeable service. Pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We had a variety of dishes-Shrimp and veggies , pad Thai. Generous sized portions.

Quick and friendly, even on a Friday night at 7:30.

They sure know how to celebrate someone's birthday-music all through the restaurant, clapping and cheering.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went with my wife and another couple the food was fantastic had the pad Thai with beef and a red curry shrimp dish that was incredible. I have actually travel to Thailand twice and believe me the food makes me think I was sitting in Bangkok enjoying a nice dinner. To top it off it is a BYOB restaurant so you can save a few bucks on a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio which complemented the food

To have great Thai food is a simple commute to Thai Thai. It’s a must visit restaurant.