“Lunch”
Review of Cafe 28

Cafe 28
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Service was great. The kabobs were moist, flavorful and plenty. Will definitely be back it was delicious. Oh and the backlavah was outstanding. I just wish I took pictures to show you. I will return.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Found by chance on long drive. BYOB. Really a great experience and variety of flavors. Best chicken kabob.. Small place but worth the trip.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

One waitress for the place and she was very personable and informative. The room only had a few full tables so I don't know how it would be if it was full but our experience was good.

Mediterranean food that was very flavorful vegetarian meals we ordered.

Price was fair for the quality and portion.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

My friend went for lunch and loved the soup and the vibe. We went back for dinner and WILL go back! The ambiance, the service and the food were excellent. Our server helped us through the fine points of the menu. We split an excellent salad. I totally enjoyed the bass while she enjoyed two appetizers. We split a fine dessert, all washed down with our wine. BYOB. Plenty of off-street parking. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Traditional Egyptian meals are very good -kosheri, fool. The appetizers are well superb especially the babaganouj - best in the area. The Cuisine is mixture of Egyptian and other Mediterranean varieties. Visited the place few times for lunch and the service and meals were very high quality. Family run business with chef and waiter. The rose water is a nice touch, but might need some getting used to -personally prefer plain water.

The kabobs are well done though on the smaller portion side during lunch. I loved the lentil soup and babaganouj as starters. The speciality coffee with spices is highly remmended.