“Classic diner, long history, an after event favorite at all hours.”
Review of Blue Swan Diner

Blue Swan Diner
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Oakhurst
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Blue Swan Diner is a family owned and operated business that has been serving delicious meals since we opened our doors in 1974. Today, we continue to provide quality food, friendly service and generously-sized portions at affordable prices. We use the best ingredients to give you a fresh and wholesome meal. Come in and check out our daily lunch & dinner specials or our daily blackboard specials that showcase a variety of new and unique items. We look forward to serving you soon
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Always amazed how diners can have so many options, but every one of them at Blue Swan rocks. Quick and friendly service, this is a definite Ocean NJ place to go.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here before the food's been pretty good I always go for the gyros they've always tasted very good I was there ask for the extra sauce to go with it I always have a good time eating here

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Seems like there is a diner on every corner in New Jersey. I have tried ten different ones in the area, and Blue Swan is by far my favorite. You ask for the burger medium, you get the burger medium. You ask for crispy fries, you get crispy fries (they came out limp once, and the server immediately corrected it without us even asking).

Reviewed 21 August 2017

my wifeLynne and myself like to stop for breakfast about once a month. I enjoy the food and service at the Blue Swan. not overly expensive and close to home.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Fast and friendly service, tasty breakfast and lunch. Tried disco fires at my neices urging and they were to die (not lo cal, for sure)