“Excellent Lunch Value”
Review of Noodlefan

Noodlefan
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here for lunch and ordered the Thai Basil. The portion size was ample and it also came with complimentary spring rolls, all for eight dollars. The value here is thus hard to beat. Was it the best Thai I ever had? Well, no. The vegetables were a little undercooked and, although on the menu the dish had a little pepper next to it to indicate spiciness, it had no heat whatsoever. It was still pretty good overall, and remains hard to beat in terms of value.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Ever since my daughter came home from a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam, she craves Thai food. She brought home enough take out for 4 of us to eat and while I'm not a fan of foreign food, the food was Delicious! I would definitely order from there again!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Finally convinced the hubby to stop in during the week. So glad we did. Good food. Nice presentation. Nice atmosphere. They even offer Thai iced coffee which I must have next time. You can order healthy too. So, something for everyone. Oh, and did I mention that it's ridiculously reasonable? But stay away, because I don't want to give away all my secret places.
The girl could have been friendlier. But maybe she was just having a bad day.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is a small place and you can eat in, not just take out. Decent décor. Quiet when we have been there. Food is tasty. You pick the protein (chicken, shrimp, beef, pork, tofu, etc.) you get the picture. Then you pick the noodle style you like. Various Asian styles. I had Pad Thai when we were there with chicken and it was really very delicious. I have to make sure to not go too often or my calorie intake will be way over the top!@##$%^&!!!
Go and enjoy. Nice quiet place for lunch. Haven't tried dinner there yet.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

A friend recommended this to me, so we gave it a try. Nice selection of dishes at very reasonable prices. We had the crispy salmon, patatim, and pad thai. All were delicious, and nicely presented as was the fried bananas and ice cream we had for desert. Friendly, efficient service, and a pleasant atmosphere. We'll be back! Added bonus, it's BYOB.

2  Thank Shayna J

Been to Noodlefan? Share your experiences!