“City style Deli, Suburban Setting”
Review of Monroe Corner Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monroe Corner Deli
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Favorite for locals for breakfast and sandwiches pastries and "snack food" available, staples like milk and bread too.
Convenience store coffee selection available too. Great place to start your day. VERY GOOD specials, price and taste wise.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This Deli is awesome! Their sandwiches are stacked, with nothing but the best Boars Head cold cuts, and all the items on the menu are either $3.00 for a half sandwich, or $6.00 for a full. You can't beat that! These are piled high hoagies and cheese steaks! Unbeatable value!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

One of the areas best place for a good sub at a great price , they have a 2.99 half sub that can't be beat. Also a convenience store
Good coffee and breakfast
Good pastry cabinet fresh
Go there often

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I went in to the store the other day to get a sub for my husband. That visit reminded me why I don't go there more often. . . . even though I could walk there in less than 5 minutes.

Someone was stocking the display case and even though I was talking to the gentleman that would be making my sub the stocker moved right in front of me with baked goods . . . . . but perhaps he couldn't see me standing there talking.

Then when I was at the register the cashier and the same stocker were more interested in setting up their cigarette order than being pleasant to me. . . . in fact they were so busy talking to each other the cashier did not even have the courtesy to tell me what my total was. I had to lean over the counter to see what the total on the register display was since the display was not turned toward where the customers stand.

Guess it will be a while before I go back again. . . . even if it is only for a newspaper.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

My fiancée and I go here quite frequently, especially for breakfast. Many of the sandwiches are exceptionally good, and the staff are really friendly and helpful. Coffee is only $1, and there are a huge selection of creamers available. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank Cap10Mark