“This is where we order our bagels and fish platters on Yom KIppur”
Review of Bagel Bazzaar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagel Bazzaar
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Monroe
Reviewed 24 September 2015

After about 10 years of ordering our fish platters from Jerry and Harveys, I saw an ad for Bagel Bazzaar. It was pretty much exactly what I order from J and H but it was much less expensive. This is our 3rd year and I have been very pleased. There is no line, they have the food all ready for me and it is excellent.

Reviewed 5 October 2014

we catered a party for 55 for $400 for all the food and fixings. Everyone loves the tuna, whitefish, salmon salads. They have more bagel varieties than anyone else. (French Toast, chocolate chip, blueberry) they have Boars Head cold cuts, a grill for eggs and hot sandwiches, muffins, wide selection of beverages, lots of baked goods, fresh fruit, and so much more.

Definitely bigger and better than your typical bagel store. Try it for a party or just a sandwich. I loved the food and the value.

Been to Bagel Bazzaar? Share your experiences!