“Good Pizza”

D & T Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Came here on moving day to pick up some pies to feed the movers. We ordered 5 pies and they were ready in 20 minutes, about as long as it took for me to get there and make it through the parking lot. The pizza was really very good. The sauce wasn't too sweet or over seasoned. Really, the only issue was getting through that parking lot.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

one of the small italian restaurants in the area with the best food in town. their food and service is always top notch without a doubt.any food or pizza that you order is always fresh and very tasty. their menu is very large so you have many choices to pick from . some of the food that my wife and i enjoy at this place are veal spaghetti and meat balls sausage and peppers fish dishes,etc.their service staff is very accomodating to your needs. this is a family owned restaurant and they take great care of their people.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

This and the Chinese place next door are my two go-to spots near my mom. Both are very good for takeout. The chow here is simple and good. The Chicken Francaise is very nice and the items with their excellent red sauce.

Prices are very fair. Also, ok to eat in although I don't do that often. For pizza we ordered a whole pie rather than slices, as it's guaranteed fresh!

Service is great... they people working here aim to please and it shows in their excellent service oriented attitude.

Nice job guys.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

They make the BEST Meatball Subs ever. I would recommend this to my Family and Friends. My friend and I go here from time to time after we go shopping.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

We were visiting my mother in-law and wanted pizza for lunch. We usually go to another location but I wanted to try a different place as the other location was just ok. I also needed to get something at Stop and Shop so how convenient was this location.
I ordered a pie with half veggies and got to choose my veggie choices. We had broccoli, spinach and mushrooms on half. I was very happy to see the amount of veggies that were on the pie. The veggies were also cooked just right, not too much nor too little.
The pie tasted very good and we will come here again.
I was told the wait for the pie was 15-20 minutes. So I went into Stop and Shop and came back in about 10 min and the pie was ready.
The price also was very good. I large pie with 1/2 veggies was $16.
I recommend this place and will come back when in the area.