“Lots of veggies on the pizza”

D & T Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 18 March 2016

We were visiting my mother in-law and wanted pizza for lunch. We usually go to another location but I wanted to try a different place as the other location was just ok. I also needed to get something at Stop and Shop so how convenient was this location.
I ordered a pie with half veggies and got to choose my veggie choices. We had broccoli, spinach and mushrooms on half. I was very happy to see the amount of veggies that were on the pie. The veggies were also cooked just right, not too much nor too little.
The pie tasted very good and we will come here again.
I was told the wait for the pie was 15-20 minutes. So I went into Stop and Shop and came back in about 10 min and the pie was ready.
The price also was very good. I large pie with 1/2 veggies was $16.
I recommend this place and will come back when in the area.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

For a quick dinner, we tried some pasta dishes and someone had the tuna wrap. All very good. Portions continue to be VERY large, so consider sharing when ordering. Excellent service, fast. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

This place has been around since my mom moved to Monroe Twnshp years ago and has been a reliable spot for good, basic, fairly priced Italian food. Odd, but the chicken noodle soup is very good here. Salads very fresh, pizza is ok. We often order chicken dishes and pasta (entrees come with salad and side pasta). Run by friendly and hard working people.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

Not as classy as La Villa, yet a different feel. Much better than Antonios. Here I was a frequent customer just for the Stromboli and the time and space allotted to me so I could read my evening New York Times and have a beer or two that I brought in.
great people on the staff, but the oldsters that were the customer base were keteching so loudly that I really never relaxed. I mean, how many times do you want to hear some senior citizens say; Can we get a soda and split it, I mean, come on, I am a resident of a Sr complex cause the age was lowered to 55, and these customers embarrassed me as they groaned about paying for their own soda's. But you can't beat the service for this type of a pizza parlor, rather then to call it a restaurant. Take out is great, maybe if you eat with headphones on, you wont hear the cheepies groan and moan. Aint' we all from Staten Island, only my grandpa made the move in the late seventies, it is funny to hear the latest arrivals to Stonebridge tell each other about how the island changed so they moved here and then found D & T's, whoa, 35 years to late.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

This is a small pizza joint with booths out front and a few tables in back. Food is very good and so is the pizza. Prices are average.