“Italian Feast!”

Add it.
Villa Laura Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Villa Laura is our local Italian restaurant. We have known the owner since he opened and have seen his hard work pay off. The dining area was remodeled and the food was greatly improved over the previous owner. Have always enjoyed their chicken parm sub for lunch or dinner. Their different variety of pizza topping make for some delicious meals.

Reviewed 16 December 2014 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try Villa Laura on Sunday night and were glad we did. Only one mile from our home, we've had pizza there before and thought that it was about time we ate a meal in the dining room. The room is tastefully decorated and inviting. I ordered eggplant with ziti and my wife had eggplant parmigiana, which was specially prepared since it wasn't on the menu. Our meals came with a side salad and terrific rolls with a dipping bowl of olive oil, garlic and herbs. Our waitress was very nice and pleasant. Overall, we enjoyed our first visit to Villa Laura and will no longer have to travel a great distance for excellent Italian food.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

had a veal parmesan sub and some pizza. I'm not even sure what they say is veal actually is veal. It was covered with a typical raw very high acid red sauce much the same as the other crappy pizzerias in the area. The pizza is on the lower quality then the other low-quality pizzerias in the area. The crust job wasn't right and the bread for the sub was not the best quality either. This however is typical for the area this place was no better then the rest of the awful pizzeria restaurants that surrounds my community it may even have been worse. With so many Italians from Brooklyn living in this area I don't understand why I can't get a decent slice of pizza or an acceptable veal parmesan hero. I won't be going back in the same way that I don't go back to any of the other crappy pizzerias in the area.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

before we moved to this area we went to this place for dinner. it was not as nicely decorated but the food and service was good. we still go there with the same owner and waitstaff. still a good dinner at a reasonable price. they have a very good and cheap lunch meal. we will continue to come here.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

How can you ruin chicken parm? It's a really simple dish. The chicken parmigiana was, most likely, deep fried in a basket, not pan fried. Then, add a ton of so-so quality mozzarella cheese and top it off with a blah marinara sauce and there you have it. A positive feature was the spaghetti was al dente. However, I think they forgot to add salt to the water - something was off (sauce or spaghetti). Portions were very large, which would be a good thing if the food was good. Service was very good.

2  Thank Tony G