“It’s fine and it’s in a convenient location”

Baker’s American Bar & Grille
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Monroe
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It’s an easy place to meet up with my friends. Hands down the best thing in the menu is the buffalo chicken dip. It’s delicious and the chips they serve with it are fantastic. The wine list is meh but my friends think the beee specials are good. Good happy hour and you can’t beat the location/proximity to Exit 8 off the NJP.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My fiancee and I tried this local lace for lunch the other day and we were pleasantly surprised. She had chicken franchise, as that is one of her choices when evaluating a chef - it was OK but not top drawer. I had lasagna, which was huge and tasty. The atmosphere is very welcoming, with local residents stopping by The staff are great - very friendly and attentive. We will go back, perhaps for dinner, and try some other dishes, including the pizza, which looked good (with thin crust!)...check it out, I'm sure you will find a hearty meal!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. The food was really good and the place renovation looks great. Prices are reasonable. Nice place in Monroe!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The jersey boy burger is VG and the band Philly heart and soul was too.if u like a band with a horn section like Johnny O you will like this band. Great time!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My fiancee and I stopped in here for lunch and to get out of the rain the other day. The food was delicious. She had the baby back ribs (I ate half) which we both thoroughly enjoyed. Very rangy and falls right off the bone. I had a burger, which tasted great. I overheard a bartender telling another customer that they are known for their burgers. I can understand why. When we go back, I will try the ribeye! The salad, however, was straight from the fridge. The atmosphere is friendly, even cozy for such a large place. The service was excellent!