“I love this place.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I live in the neighborhood and I love it. The thing I don’t like about it are the portion sizes. They are very large. I split the entrees and order my own appetizer. It is a great neighborhood restaurant. Really good pizza, love the mussels, my friend always orders the pork chop. If you don’t want to drive too far and live nearby. Stop in, have a slice, have dinner, or a cappacino.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We were there for a Sunday lunch. Just beat the church crowd. The place appears to be popular with the regulars. Reasonable prices coupled with a senior citizen discount

Reviewed 21 July 2018

If your kitchen facility can't cook a square pie without burning the edges and having burn spots on the bottom, DON'T SAY THAT'S HOW IT IS. I did not order a burn pie (crust is the best part why would I eat burn crust???). Very disappointed. Should have ordered from D&T's for pickup.................. Which I did..

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Recently stopped by this place with some friends. We ordered pizza slices. The onion and pepper pizza is really good! The place is small, they have tables outside and some tables in the back if you would rather eat inside. We sat at the tables outside and enjoyed our delicious pizza. I just wish their service was a bit better.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

has a wide and diverse menu with all the usual italian-american favorites...but also daily specials that range from simple pasta night to my favorite LOBSTER THURSDAY made your choice of three ways and includes pasta and soup or salad for a price i couldn't match if i bought it and cook it myself!!!!

Been to Antonio's? Share your experiences!