All reviewsoutback steakhousesandy hookroom was cleanladies workingnice pool areayogurtshopping plazaground floordefinately stay hereone night staybreakfast choicesboiled eggspanera breadvisiting familyan overnight stayconference roombusy highway
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

The room has all that is needed, breakfast is okay and everything worked. Free parking outside.

They protect the environment by changing towels every three days only (unless you request otherwise), but at breakfast all dishes and utensils were plastic and even pieces of toast were in single plastic bags, so I wouldn't call it environmentally friendly really.

A bit of a stuffy smell everywhere. Still okay for a night's sleep.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Hotel was very clean, well kept for near Jersey beaches. Quiet! Friendly staff! Comfy beds & pillows. Lots of space in rooms! Good variety of hot & cold options for breakfast that were tasty. Fresh fruit, fruit juices available. Clean through the hotel. Exercise room and outdoor pool were well kept! Beside a small shopping mall, and close to other eating options! Quiet for location!

Room Tip: All round quiet for location!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If one 3 minute hot shower followed by a 30 minute latency before the reappearance of hot water is satisfactory, the hotel is alright. You will of course have to ignore the hard mattress and the TV audio from the next room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnManager187, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Middletown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear DEF
Thank you for staying with us. As I mentioned through the other social platforms on which you posted your experience, there was definitely hot water access to your guest room shower. You mentioned it to the front desk agent and while you ate a leisurely breakfast, I stood in your guest room bathroom with the shower water running. During that time the water came out hot, remained hot and even steamed up the mirror and the bathroom. I am unable to fix something that isn't broken.
I am sorry you are clearly disappointed with the outcome.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great place to stay!!!
The staff is out of this place.
Catherine, Diane, Lois, Sara, Camila , JT and all others
The rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable . Breakfast is great , sometimes they have cheese omelets .
Location is great as well. Outback Steakhouse next door, Panera bread and Vila Pizza in the other side. Supermarket and Kohl's near by

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel and staff. We hope you will have another opportunity to revisit our property.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Because of convinient location and pets friendly policy I forced to stay here for 3rd time on my trip to NY. But it’s surprise me how low interest on regular customers stuff have.
I requesting quiet comfortable room. Instead, I couldn’t sleep entire night and woke up completely sick and headache . Room setting very poor: beds standing in front of a/c heater wall unit , 1’ away . Entire night I suffered with cold air blows from balcony door and poorely isolated a/c and , every 15 min unit blow hot air directly to my face. Is no way was to lay down any another position and I was exposed to cold then hot air and unit noise . As I said, I woke up completely sick and couldn’t sleep entire night . Skin was completely dry . And on top of that 4:30 am garbage removal truck approached right under window.! What surprising me is attitude of front desk repr, because she was totally aware of how uncomfortable this room is and even recognized me as reg customer not show any interest to provide me better room. Especially twice previous stay I left good reviews as sutisfied customer, because rooms was in different floor plan and it was ok in general . I more than sure she was aware of situation with this room as another stayers definitely faced the same issues . She just don’t care if reg customer will or will not come again

Room Tip: Somewhere on 2nd floor , rooms with odd numbers
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lavalette,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your third trip to our hotel was disappointing. The rooms with 1 queen bed are smaller and less expensive and the HVAC is closer to the bed versus our kings and double queens. I had recommended you booking one of those rooms if you returned so you could have a better experience. The HVAC unit runs until it reaches the requested temperature and then it shuts down. If the room becomes too cool or warm (depending on season) it will turn back on again until it reaches the correct temperature again.
The hotel garbage removal does not occur at 4:30am. However, we do have other commercial properties as neighbors and they set their own schedule for garbage removal. I am unable to control another company's contract with removal, so I am sorry if our neighbors disturbed you.