“Good, reasonable food.”
Review of New Monmouth Diner

New Monmouth Diner
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

The staff at the diner are friendly and courteous. Their paninis, wraps and sandwiches are offered in several varieties, tasty and filling. In fact, they either come with a nice size salad or a good portion of fries. I had a cup of matzo ball soup, and a small Greek salad, and my husband had a beef gyro with fries. The bill only came to $20.00. The food and service was great.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018

First off, I loved the classic cars sitting by the diner! I'm a huge car girl so I loved seeing them. We were seated almost immediately upon walking inside, and our waiter (I can't seem to remember his name) was absolutely delightful. My boyfriend and I both took a while to decide what we wanted to eat, and our waiter was super patient with us. The food was absolutely delicious! It was my first time going and I will definitely be visiting again! It only cost about $20 for both me and my boyfriend to eat, so it's pretty reasonably priced! It's definitely a lot better than the diners back home in Texas!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

My son and I were out running errands and stopped at the diner for lunch. Thank you Noreen for serving us. Lunch was good. I enjoy their matzo ball soup. The fries with my son's lunch were crispy.
The only complaint I have is the restaurant was warm. I know we are having a heat wave in Jersey and the restaurant was packed but the A/C definitely needed to be turned up a few notches.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here many times. The food is always fresh and delicious. Try their chicken pot pie. It is really good. Everything on the menu is good. I could not finish the chicken pot pie so we took the left overs home and had it again the next day. Best chicken pot pie ever. Great service too. If you like to eat go here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Manny the Owner is friendly and has a great place to eat. His Server's are friendly and are speedy in taking your orders. The place is always full. It is clean, the prices are reasonable. They give to plenty of food for the money. Their lunch special's are very
good for the buck. Early Bird Special's are also great. Great Car Show's in the summer.

Date of visit: April 2018