“One of my Favorite Restaurants in Middletown.”
Review of New Monmouth Diner

New Monmouth Diner
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Manny the Owner is friendly and has a great place to eat. His Server's are friendly and are speedy in taking your orders. The place is always full. It is clean, the prices are reasonable. They give to plenty of food for the money. Their lunch special's are very
good for the buck. Early Bird Special's are also great. Great Car Show's in the summer.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

If you want good food and good service at very reasonable prices, come here. Everything is good here delish coffee too.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I have been here many times. If I had to rate it, the food was great 8/10 times, but there were only small minor problems. All in all, it is a very good place that I love to go to and would recommend it to people that enjoy a cozy meal!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Our family has had the extreme pleasure and delight of being frequent guests here for years. This diner, hands down, is one of the best diners in the state in our opinion. (And we consider ourselves diner connoisseurs! The generous portions are always delicious, the stellar staff is friendly and attentive, and the owner, Manny, is magnanimous, kind, and outgoing, always going "above and beyond...." for his guests. Indeed, Manny makes you feel like you are in his home; his hospitality is genuine and unmatched! Our grandchildren love coming here- between the " character nights," treasure chest toy box they can choose from, and a menu of delectables tailored just for their culinary preferences, they are in heaven! Manny makes everyone feel special, no matter what your age! Similarly, the attentive servers follow thei boss's lead! Aplus- mazing on all counts!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

First, what we liked. Our server could not have been more friendly or helpful. The breadth of choices available was overwhelming. As with many places that have so many choices, it is hard to maintain quality though all the preparations. My onion soup was large, but not inspired and my chopped salad was muddled with a balsamic vinaigrette that was way too acidic. Our friends liked the broiled fisherman’s platter and a different salad. My wife’s beef tips in gravy over rice was fine. The desserts were so sweet that I could not eat them.

Date of visit: December 2017