“Great Food!”

Add it.
Florentinos
Ranked #18 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I love the food here! We have tried several different items on the menu and they are all good! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

We used them for Hot food and Barbecue catering for our sons graduation. The food and service was fantastic!!!! Highly recommend the barbecue package, the baby back ribs on the grill were fantastic!!!!

1  Thank Jakeeey
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I just recently hired Florentinos to cater my barbecue this April, on a Saturday. They were prompt, helpful, and friendly with their customer service, and the food was excellent.

I'd been to the store for a sandwich before, and the service in the store was great. The two owners were also very helpful and very realistic. They helped me order the correct amount of food (there was plenty--we didn't run out of anything!) and the prices were really low, too.

I would absolutely hire them again to cover my barbecue and I'll be recommending them to plenty of my friends. All around, great sandwiches and fantastic catering!

5  Thank sandwiches4all
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

We just completed a BBQ on April 18 for my wife's surprise 30th. From the first phone call to the end they were great. Food was wonderful, the chef Roy was unreal. They were on time ,polite and boy could he cook !!!! My favorite was the pulled pork!! They have a lifetime customer.

6  Thank Jakeeey
Reviewed 22 April 2015

This is a NY style Italaian Deli- you can buy prepared meals here, cold cuts, great bread. They also sell fresh pasta to bring home and cook. I have used them for catering and they never disappoint.

7  Thank Patricia M