“I love Neelam”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm so glad this restaurant is close to home. Always delicious, kind service and cozy atmosphere. One thing that would make the experience a little nicer would be to have soft Indian music playing in the background instead of just chatter from other tables. Our favorite Go To Indian restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend recommended Neelam for a quick bite during lunch. It has a really nice Indian buffet. It's simple but hits the spot. It has a small Indian buffet but I enjoyed it. The greeting is warm when you enter. If I'm in the area again I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Nice menu good food and inexpensive.the only negative is the parking lot is to congested.Good lunch buffet.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've heard about this place and finally went with my friend. We stopped in for the buffet lunch. It's only about $10pp and it is all you can eat. They had a wonderful assortment of food and it was truly delicious! I look forward to going again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I've ordered dinners and they've all been great but my preference is the buffet because there is a good assortment to chose from, a little of each. The family is gracious and recognizes us, asking about my daughter when she is not with me. My brother flies in 2xs a year and the 1st night we dine at Neelam. He is a vegetarian and finds good dishes. My nieces and nephew are clamoring to go so we well this week. The experience is perfect. Try the mango lossie!