“Dinner with friends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dinner with friendsThis restaurant is quickly becoming one of our favorites. Excellent food and superb service. Very good prefix Mondays Wednesdays and Thursday and Friday

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

ALWAYS a wonderful gastric experience from this little bistro! Go for the mussels , fresh fish or homemade pastas. End with the chunky monkey dessert . Yum !!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is our local, special occasion restaurant - its that good! This chef puts his heart and soul into his food. We have tried everything on the menu and have never been disappointed!! Flavors just explode in your mouth, I don't know how he does it....Have had several types of fish, all have been excellent, crispy skin, tender fish. Have also had the steak which was spot on (I like it black and blue!). Can promise you wont be disappointed here!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was my second time eating at Belford Bistro - at first you may say it has a limited menu; however, in my opinion the limited allows for the attention to detail that make each dish tasteful. The staff continues to be warm and pleasant. You will not be disappointed... we certainly haven't.

1  Thank fredmond610
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Bistro is very close to my home. We have had several meals there and the food is delicious. What turned us off was the noise level. I like to have a conversation while eating and it was very difficult on this particular evening. Also, the color of the walls makes me feel like I am in the bowels of a battleship - the most awful purple/gray color! There are mirrors and even the frames are painted this color. It is a depressing looking restaurant! This combined with the fact that the paper menus were absolutely old and dirty made this visit the last for us. I would love to go back but not until the décor changes (hopefully not the food). Dirty menus are a complete turnoff!