“Great Food and Pizza”

Add it.
Lubrano's 36
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've eaten in the restaurant a few times and have ordered pizza to go many times and both are great. I've been to a lot of pizza places that use either can or marinated mushrooms but here that use fresh mushrooms which makes a huge difference on the pizza for me. The food and ingredients are very fresh and flavorful, you know the owner is putting his heart into his food. The prices for the food are fair for what you're getting and not too expensive. If you're ordering pizza to go sometimes it takes longer than expected. It can also get very busy here at times but that's because the food is really good.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

For a birthday ce!ebration we chose this restaurant on a friend's recommendation. The service was very good and the bread was delicious. All the plates we saw around us looked wonderful. Everything is made to order so there may be a wait. We all were pleased with our dinners, and desserts as well. The only problem was the air conditioner freezing us out. The server did have it turned up a bit. The restaurant is rather small but attractive inside. Try Lubrano's- very good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great hidden gem. Fantastic Italian food. Bread is baked to order. Plenty on the menu for everyone from fish to steak to pasta. Pizza is amazing as well. It's BYOB.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We loved Lubrano's when they were in Navesink and really missed them when they left. They are back at a new location on Route 36 (East Bound lane just past Main Street). They did a great job on the building - very upscale and comfortable. Pizza is still great and you can get take out but the restaurant is fabulous, service is great (Ask for Tina!), food is cooked to order so you do have to wait but it's worth it! I took my sister and niece there Saturday night - only a short wait. Robin and I had the Beet salad and a personal sized Vegetable pizza that was very tasty. My niece had the linguine and clam sauce - excellent. Have been there several times and it is worth it every time!