“Excellent Buffet, Delicious Food.”

Haldi Chowk authentic indian cuisine
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Middletown
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Description: Haldi Chowk We are an authentic Indian restaurant with cuisine which is wonderfully varied as the country and its people. From the hearty dishes of the far north to the rich Mughlai cuisine of central India and the spicy fare of the deep south our menu brings together some of the finest examples of great Indian cuisine. We take pride in delivering you the best in Indian cuisine cooked to perfecti
Reviewed 1 week ago

We have been fans of Haldi Chowk when they were in Parlin, NJ, since they moved close to where we live, we have visited them a few times. The owners are extremely helpful, the buffet is wonderful and having dosas as starters is delicious and it’s the price for the buffet that makes it worth going to more than a few times. We have catered food from them and it has always been talked about by our guests. Their Butter Chicken is delicious and on par with food eaten in India, coming from an Indian I hope my word counts. They we also very accommodating with my food allergies and that is a big bonus for me.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I'm always in the shop rite mall (I keep forgetting the name it goes by)...so on a trip to the UPS store, I noticed Haldi Chowk. I've been three times now....and never ordered anything off the menu. They have a fantastic lunchtime buffet, at a very reasonable price. Of course, service isn't as big an issue at a buffet, but it is excellent nonetheless. Wait staff keep your water glass refreshed, bring out Naan (Flat Bread), and are VERY friendly and attentive.

If you want wine or beer, BYOB.

Highly recommended. I look forward to reviewing again when I try visiting for Dinner and ordering from the menu.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Food was authentic & tasty. Definitely took a little bit of longer for food to come out. However, it was well worth it. It's a small family owned restaurant. I thought the service was fantastic and will be a regular here. I was surprised that a reviewer thought that Neelam was better because I think this place is far superior to Neelam....but everyone's different. Just FYI, I asked for my dish to be spicy & it was super spicy (which I was a pleasant surprise).

Reviewed 31 August 2017

It's one of the best Indian restaurants I've even too. The place is clean and the staff are friendly and attentive. The owner personally came out to ask the patrons if everyone every thing is fine, which has is rare. The Indian breads were warm and buttery. The rice and dishes we ordered were all delicious. It's BYOB which is great as we can bring get our own favorite wine. We wI'll be back to try their lunch and Sunday day buffet.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

It is an amazing Indian Restaurant with real Indian taste. Chefs preparations are great in taste and quality. Very good in service and kind staff.