“Awesome dinner”

Osteria Cucina Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Cucina Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Marlboro
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ryan Rd
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fabulous dinner with friends. I had an enormous porkchop with bolognese. Wide had the best halibut with artichoke and daughter had her favorite linguine with clams. Would highly recommend this restaurant for occasion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was here on Saturday. Everything from the service to the food was impeccable. How wonderful it is to be able to enjoy a Manhattan quality experience in the suburbs of Monmouth county. From the meatballs and Chilean Seabass to the Blood Orange Martinis and Cowboy Ribeyes. Salute!!

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Will NEVER return or recommend t this rude, loud restaurant. It has no atmosphere and has an "opened" kitchen so you can smell the burnt odors. The menu is varied and offers a good range of food; the waiter was very good, but the management rude. The prices are upscale and do not match the experience. We were a group of four and could not hear each other without yelling. Worst was the end. We ordered coffee and desserts and while we were mid-sipping and enjoying the desserts, a staff member approached our table and asked us to speed it up because others were waiting!!! My friend still was eating his dessert when a busboy came and tried to take his spoon.Although the food is good, not a good experience and totally not worth the prices.

Reviewed 17 October 2018

The restaurant is located in a strip mall but they also have a separate pizza place across the parking lot. The food is good, the menu varied and the ambiance nice. The service is good but it's more a question of who your server is. That said, it's quite expensive and the same quality food can be had at other area restaurants for less money. There are always plenty of cars parked in front which underscores its popularity.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank crossbow1
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Went for dinner with the family. The ambiance is very nice but the I found it to be over priced. Very expensive specials and I thought the food was a little better than average. Not bad and Not great. The service was also just okay, They never asked if everything was okay. I ordered Italian Cheesecake for desert and I really did not think it tasted good at all. I took about 2,3 bites and left it. The waiter came over and I told him I didn't like it, he came back and said the chef said it's fresh and there is nothing wrong with it, They offered me something else, I declined and they also charged us for it. I just didn't like the way that was handled and the food wasn't outrageous to me.

Date of visit: September 2018