“Pricey but good”

Osteria Cucina Rustica
Reserve with OpenTable
Osteria Cucina Rustica is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Marlboro
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ryan Rd
Reviewed 17 October 2018

The restaurant is located in a strip mall but they also have a separate pizza place across the parking lot. The food is good, the menu varied and the ambiance nice. The service is good but it's more a question of who your server is. That said, it's quite expensive and the same quality food can be had at other area restaurants for less money. There are always plenty of cars parked in front which underscores its popularity.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank crossbow1

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Went for dinner with the family. The ambiance is very nice but the I found it to be over priced. Very expensive specials and I thought the food was a little better than average. Not bad and Not great. The service was also just okay, They never asked if everything was okay. I ordered Italian Cheesecake for desert and I really did not think it tasted good at all. I took about 2,3 bites and left it. The waiter came over and I told him I didn't like it, he came back and said the chef said it's fresh and there is nothing wrong with it, They offered me something else, I declined and they also charged us for it. I just didn't like the way that was handled and the food wasn't outrageous to me.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Waiter never checked on our table only once. We had to help ourselves to the water pitcher left on a cart nearby. We went there for lunch and both ordered grilled chicken paninis thinking it might be faster: it took 40 minutes to come out. No apologies, no bread while waiting, and waiter looked like he did not want to serve us. There were only 2 other tables. I have been to high end restaurants who treated me better when I dressed like a bum! the Panini was good, the chicken needed seasoning, the salad was plain but adequate. Certainly, it was not worth what they charged

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We just moved to the area and decided to try Osteria Cucina

We walked right in and was asked if we had a reservation, I said “no” and they said no problem and proceeded to seat us right away.
The service was top notch and the food was excellent.

What a great first experience and I look forward to going many more times in the future.

Only one take away is that the restaurant is very expensive .

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Quality ingredients great bar staff management and the ambiance is everything when you're trying to close the deal hats off

Date of visit: July 2018