“Average PIzza Despite Reviews”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brooklyn Square Pizza
Ranked #48 of 65 Restaurants in Manalapan
Reviewed 13 November 2017

As someone who grew up in Brooklyn (Sheepshead Bay in particular), where there was a pizza place on every other corner, I found this restaurant to be OK. I'm used to sizzling hot slices, with the cheese bubbling. Well, there was not enough cheese on the regular and Sicilian slice that I purchased. Too much sauce, But I guess a lot of NJ people like all that sauce (see: tomato pizza) on their slices, but I prefer a lot of mutz (cheese). I will continue my search for a NJ pizza place that does not produce slices that taste like cardboard, and has a lot of cheese, like the old Brooklyn ones I grew up with. Oh... no thin pizza for this guy, though I do appreciate the fact that many people love it.

PS.. i paid almost $10 for 2 slices and a soda, but there were no signs telling me what the slices or soda cost. It was not volunteered by the counter person either.

1  Thank asf1
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Have ordered from here quite a few times and it has been hit or miss with the variety of pies. The pizza with the sesame seed crust is different and good.

1  Thank Benzman79
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This newby to the neighborhood is set in a strip mall near the Englishtown flea market. The pies are specialties of the place and cannot be changed in any way. If as a customer I'm paying $20 plus for a pie, I want it my way. And if you agree, this may not be a place for you either. Don't waste your time or money for pizza that is just so so. Leave the mixing of certain ingredients to California kitchen.

1  Thank 881damiana