All reviewsthe jersey shoreunique hotelfoosball tablekitchen areagarage parkinggold's gymthe general managermaster bedroomthe private beach clubhang looserooms are biglounge chairsworking fireplacei highly recommend this hotelking sizerestaurants and shopsflat screen tv
Reviewed 16 June 2018

The hotel is very comfortable and the entire staff from the maids to the G.M Mathew are attentive to every detail to make every stay a memorable one. The location is right in the middle of a bustling shopping,eating ,drinking, and sunning hot spot on the Jersey Shore so Variety is never a problem. My favorite part of staying at the Bungalow is that after swimming an drinking all day on the Beautiful Pristine Beaches or at the Lively Le Avenue Cabanas(hotel guests have access)is having a Perfect Martini in the lobby bar (pool table & FoosBall) with the friendliest hotel staff around. The rooms are decorated Simply, but with every detail to comfort from the rainfall hot showers to the King size beds that feel like Clouds.....If your looking for a Beach Hotel with upscale sleeping and laid back attitude, LOOK NO FURTHER IN NEW JERSEY.....COME TO THE BUNGALOW at PIER VILLAGE....
You wont leave disapointed......

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank TODD H
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. The rooms could use some attention and sprucing up. Outlets are weird, scuffed walls, a little more attention to the room cleanliness should be paid. The concept is great as is the location and while we enjoyed our one night stay it was not a five because of the price and expectation of the room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank qtypie617
Matthew B, Manager at Bungalow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Qtypie617, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have taking some steps to freshen up the rooms. We have installed new couches, lamps, and area rugs. We are constantly working on keeping the rooms fresh with touch up paint, deep cleaning, etc. I do hope that you visit us again to see the new changes.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stunning Boutique style hotel. Beautiful rooms that have very modern and stylish decor. We were lucky enough to be upgraded during our stay which made our special precious few days away extra special (thank you so much to the management and team). The staff were very friendly and we liked the outside seating/smoking area with gas effect log fire. The bar service and prices were excellent. Free parking was an extra bonus too. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We were going to a wedding in Long Branch and I picked the Bungalow instead of the recommended Ocean Place.

One block from the ocean but we lived in South Florida and have the same ocean.

The room was very modern and magnificent. More like a suite and huge.

I would definitely recommend the Bungalow Hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Nice, cozy hotel, with ver large rooms, we were upgraded without asking. It is very modern, and bright. Only problem is that the front desk was a little slow in the check-in procedure. The room was lovely, and bed large (I understand that all beds are King size), but it was a little dirty (floor could have been moped and coffee cups not clean.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank john o
Matthew B, General Manager at Bungalow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

John O,

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that the check in process was a bit slow and the room was not 100%. I will definitely address this with my staff as we strive for perfection. Please reach out to me by contacting the hotel at 732.229.3700 or my email at manager@bungalowhotel.net I would like to speak to you personally regarding your stay. Again, I do apologize and hope that you give us the opportunity to rectify any issue you had during your previous stay.